• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

mimic_king

Smash Lord
no it isnt. i know you were trying to make a joke, but a chaingrab is where you repeatedly grab and throw an enemy and they can't escape. i mean, they can escape, but it's hard on certain grabs, and nearly impossible on some.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's not the condition for the hint. It merely sais "an official Chain Grab" and OS added "Chain Throw". Sheik fulfils both conditions

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
For the last time, and just to remind people, chain throw is interchangable with chain grab. Overswarm said so.

Mmac

Smash Lord
I stilll believe it's Sheik, referring to his actual Chain.

Tons of people have Chaingrabs, so theres no way they're referring to that.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Look at the hint. It doesn't say chain grab. It says chain THROW.

Nobody ever says chain throw when they're referring to a chain grab. Therefore it's completely and utterly obvious that #24 is Sheik. Sheik THROWS a CHAIN.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
ZSS is a tease (not really I guess, but for the sake of arguement, let's say she is), so the teaser hint has to be about her.

or it could just be the obvious and be sheik. but, i'm still gonna guess zss

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
I am intentionally not looking at other discussion for this week.
Thus my guess is Olimar.
He uses a Pikmin chain. He also uses Pikmin to throw.

It's weak, but I don't care.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The teaser hints been up for a while. Meaning that is the real hint and there is no teaser hint. Its just teasing you which means the hint is a joke using a word that is used for 2 different topics. Chain throwing and sheiks chain. Therefore it must be sheik.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Meh, 'twas an accident. It'll get fixed once Mic logs on though :D

And for those who couldn't tell, yes, the chain throw mentioned was Sheik throwing her chain for her side B ^_^

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
And for those who couldn't tell, yes, the chain throw mentioned was Sheik throwing her chain for her side B ^_^
Out of curiousity, what were the other chain throws? The hint said one of the "few", and as I remember, TLink, Link and Olimar were discussed.

Is that what you guys were thinking of? Or did everyone just read way too much into the wording?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Who we're left with:

Wario
DK
Olimar
ZSS
Luigi
Ness
Peach
Fox
Lucas
Mario
Sonic
PT
Jigglypuff
Ike

FOR GOD'S SAKE, JUST CHOOSE PT ALREADY!

Charizard92

Smash Champion
You know what, Sonic deserves lower, because instead of actually trying to improve himself, he just taunts people for absolutely no reason.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think its sheik she has a chain and she throws it when she uses the chain so that means that its a legitimate chain throw because she is literally throwing a chain am i right
Who called this one? Oh yeah, it was me.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
You know, just by trying sonic lines, you actually make it worse, so, BY THE LOVE OF GOD, SHOW ME THAT SONIC IS MORE THAN CHEEZY LINES!

Top Bottom