• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Umm, actually, Diamond/Pearl Got a score on average of 85%, which is a B in video game standards (I do admit that they do come up with somewhat sucky Spin offs, But Pokemon, like Mario, does best when they go back to their roots). Sonic on the other hand, has games below 70% constantly, AKA, he is failing on the new game front. Pokemon made up for their sins, Sonic still hasn't.
Did I say that my opinion was based on fact? I think they're **** regardless of what anyone else rates them. Also, I have Diamond, I think it's fine. It's the crap like "Mystery Dungeon" and the like that make it so stupid. Not to mention the new TCG's they're producing.

Ace55

Smash Lord
The only great thing about Pokemon blue/red was the misingo glitch, and the fact it was new. The battle system was pathetic and has vastly improved during later games.

The hint was also a bit pathetic. Everybody was like it has to be Sheik. Then someone involved comes and tries to convince us that it's not, because the hint was already spoiled.

The IC hint was nice, but Infzy is just too good.

Come on backroom, step it up.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The whole hint idea should be ditched. It will be impossible to make one with like 7 character left.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Next one is...PT
Or Sonic

Umm, actually, Diamond/Pearl Got a score on average of 85%, which is a B in video game standards (I do admit that they do come up with somewhat sucky Spin offs, But Pokemon, like Mario, does best when they go back to their roots). Sonic on the other hand, has games below 70% constantly, AKA, he is failing on the new game front. Pokemon made up for their sins, Sonic still hasn't.
Pokemon like Mario releases tons of stipid spinoffs that basically work off the massive popularity that they have.

Everyone knows the Mario Party games suck arse but itse Mario who cares.
Same thing for Pokemon
Sonic has the same issue but the thing is that his issues lie mostly in the console front.

handheld wise he does well.
Sonic Rush
Sonic Rush adventure
Sonic advance series was average.

However console wise after SA2 its been alot of hit and miss.
Sonic Heroes was average at best.
SATSR was the same thing
Shadow the hedgehog was terrible.
Sonic 06 was terrible.

let us also not forget that the amount of games released for Sonic are much lesser than pokemon and Mario so the ratio of bad to good games Sonic has is worse compared to the other two.
So if I swing three times and clock myself in the head twice.
It looks much worse than if I swing 100 times and clock myself in the head 25 times.]

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Hint be up.

In all honesty, I have no idea how I came up with this. I'm looking forward to seeing what'll happen.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
That... was interesting.

When I saw the Limp Bizkit title, I thought for sure you had made a mistake.

Let the thinking commence! Disco balls at 2:44 = Lucas? No way, too obvious.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Hint be up.

In all honesty, I have no idea how I came up with this. I'm looking forward to seeing what'll happen.
first (hopefully)

It's Wario "move in, now move out" in reference to his aerial attack and retreat style, "hands up, now hands down" in reference to his utilt and possibly uair though the latter is more obscure, "rollin" in reference to his bike usage.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
first (hopefully)

It's Wario "move in, now move out" in reference to his aerial attack and retreat style, "hands up, now hands down" in reference to his utilt and possibly uair though the latter is more obscure, "rollin" in reference to his bike usage.
Exactly what I was thinking, Jiovanni. It's gotta be Wario.

But I was thinking along more abstract lines. If you've watched professional wrestling at any point (WWE), you'd know that the Undertaker came out to this song on a motorcycle. Wario rides a 'bike, soooo....

Smooth Criminal

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
first (hopefully)

Pretty good, but then why did he specifically say 2:44, as opposed to the other million times in the song that that's said?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
it could be sonic.......... "keep rollin" who rolls more then sonic
or maybe olimar (cus i want it to be him) but he uses his hands for like every more... hands up = up-smash hands down = down smash and etc, and oilmars often roll a lot idk lol

Frown

poekmon
It's Mario.

It's Luigi.

It's Peach.

It's Wario.

It's DK.

It's Zamus.

It's Olimar.

It's Kirby.

It's Fox.

It's Jigglypuff.

It's PT.

It's Ness.

It's Lucas.

It's Ike.

It's Sonic.

There, I got it right.

EDIT: Oh, it's Yoshi. Cuz' it's always Yoshi.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Pretty good, but then why did he specifically say 2:44, as opposed to the other million times in the song that that's said?
Yes! That's why I noted the guy dancing at 2:44.... I think it has something to do with him. I like his wobbly legs....!

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
For the record, in the "More From: Lupanntu" section of the Limp Bizkit video, there's another video that's 2:44 seconds long.

It's possible that the 2:44 in the hint is referring to that video, and not to the 2:44 second mark of the Rollin' video. Though when I watched the video, nothing immediately jumped out at me, so I may just be needlessly overcomplicating things.

M@v

Subarashii!
for those who can't stand rap, here are the written lyrics..... they might help.
http://www.lyrics007.com/Limp Bizkit Lyrics/Rollin' Lyrics.html

I'm looking through them. My 1st guess was sonic, "keep rollin" Olimar uses his hands a lot...

...ITS DK!!!! Who is the ONLY guy on our remaining character list that has a RAP song on one of his stages? DK, Donkey Kong! Hes the leader of the bunch, you know him well,.....

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
...ITS DK!!!! Who is the ONLY guy on our remaining character list that has a RAP song on one of his stages? DK, Donkey Kong! Hes the leader of the bunch, you know him well,.....
Again, why 2:44? Thanks for the lyrics though.

Who cares? BRoomers always try and **** with this.
I've never seen a time where they've purposefully mislead anyone just to be ***** about it. They're trying to have fun with it too.

OS in the last hint wasn't even lying. Shiek's chain grabs the edge. Hence, chain grab. He just wanted to keep the discussion going.

2:44 means something. Does anyone know the name of the guy dancing at that time? Maybe we can re-arrange the letters of his name, or he's done a voice-over for a character, or something equally absurd.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Hah, nice Job Panda, people seem genuinely confused.

Anyways, its clearly Sonic. Because "Bizkit" is a mispelling of biscuit, and biscuits tast good with steak, and everyone knows Sonic is steak tier. Yep yep

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
The hint said chain "throw," silly.
Oh I know, but OS came into the thread later and said that the hint would make just as much sense if it had said chain "grab". I think it ticked a few people off, but I thought it was pretty clever.

I swear, if the 2:44 doesn't mean anything, then I've lost all faith in SP as a wise and benevolent... panda.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I've never seen a time where they've purposefully mislead anyone just to be ***** about it. They're trying to have fun with it too.
My bad, for some reason I thought OS was the one who typed your original guess about 2:44 and I got all confusticatamaded. Going back to look through the vid again.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hah, nice Job Panda, people seem genuinely confused.

Anyways, its clearly Sonic. Because "Bizkit" is a mispelling of biscuit, and biscuits tast good with steak, and everyone knows Sonic is steak tier. Yep yep
This

10steaktiers

Top Bottom