• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That song makes people cringe in agony, much like what happens when WEEGEE finds you.

1WEEGEE

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Peach. It's always Peach. Every time I've guessed Peach, and every time I've been right. Wait, what?

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
I think you guys might need another hint
Please don't. I like this one. I've thrown out about a hundred crazy theories so far. It's only a matter of time before I get to the right crazy theory.

Not everyone is just going to guess based on the fact that the guy is dancing and the song is called Rollin'.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
This is incredibly vague, so any additional text hints you can give would be helpful.

I'm inclined to say Luigi, due to the guy's dance and the fact that he wears a hat.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Please don't. I like this one. I've thrown out about a hundred crazy theories so far. It's only a matter of time before I get to the right crazy theory.

Not everyone is just going to guess based on the fact that the guy is dancing and the song is called Rollin'.
Don't listen to the BR people in this thread! They're living mindgaemz!

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Fox

barrel rollin'

Edit: If they were going for random obscurity they could use "Rollin'" as a reference for round, i.e, Kirby and the constant wearing of backwards red hats would be a reference to kirby with Ness' power, making it Ness. However I like Barrel Rolls more, so its Fox.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
nah, I don't think I'll give a hint.

You've all got the answer inside you somewhere, you just have to find it! Think carefully :)

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Originally I thought it was Sonic, then I hear about Barrel Rolls so it can be Fox, then some odd connection to ranks...

Good grief, i'm gonna quit trying to guess.

Is this one of those its so easy its hard clues?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Sonic keeps rolling...

As my most recent thread suggests, sonic appeals to white boys trying to be black...
lulz

the guy at 2:44 is a b-boy, sonic can breakdance.

thus, it is sonic

Candide

Smash Apprentice
Okay, here's my theory.

Rollin is a song that's the 4th worst song of all time, according to VH1. (http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=819)

Jigglypuff is the 4th worst character, according to the tier list.

Any relation?
Yup. Very probably Jigglypuff, although Sonic seems a little more rolly in Brawl than Puff. Rollout, as Cookie Monster would say, is a sometimes move (nom), but rolling constitutes a large portion of Sonic's entire moveset, an anytime move. (nom nom nom nom...)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
How is it sonic? People he mentioned 2:44 specifically. Besides the guy with green pants (luigi?) there were a bunch of disco balls which are the shape of jigglypuff.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
There was also a shadow near one of the disco balls that looked like a fork at 2:44.

You eat steak with a fork and a knife.

Steak = sonic.

So. It's either Sonic or Jigglypuff.
But I'm willing to bet that it has nothing to do with rolling.

It's Wario.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
There was also a shadow near one of the disco balls that looked like a fork at 2:44.

You eat steak with a fork and a knife.

Steak = sonic.

So. It's either Sonic or Jigglypuff.
But I'm willing to bet that it has nothing to do with rolling.

It's Wario.
The Sonic boards themselves are the only ones who connect Sonic to steak. I'll bet we're confusing the hell out of people with that stuff. XD

Wario could work. Undertaker used it as his theme and came out on a motorcycle.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Can we please stop with the "Roll" related guesses and start thinking outside the box, please? It says hardest hint ever, and it was so hard Overswarm couldn't even figure it out and he already knew which character it was supposed to be.

Give OS a bit more credit than that.

Everyone just keep in mind that he specifically said 2:44. Hence, if it's referring to the 2:44 mark in the song, which would be the obvious meaning, then that means that there should be something entirely unique about that part of the song. A person dancing, the word Rollin', blue backgrounds, etc. are not unique to that part of the song.

There's always the possibility that 2:44 isn't even referring to a time in the song, but I'm finding that pretty darn unlikely, even with that other video that's exactly 2:44 long.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Can we please stop with the "Roll" related guesses and start thinking outside the box, please? It says hardest hint ever, and it was so hard Overswarm couldn't even figure it out and he already knew which character it was supposed to be.

Give OS a bit more credit than that.

Everyone just keep in mind that he specifically said 2:44. Hence, if it's referring to the 2:44 mark in the song, which would be the obvious meaning, then that means that there should be something entirely unique about that part of the song. A person dancing, the word Rollin', blue backgrounds, etc. are not unique to that part of the song.

There's always the possibility that 2:44 isn't even referring to a time in the song, but I'm finding that pretty darn unlikely, even with that other video that's exactly 2:44 long.
I knew who the character wsa and what the hint was, it wsa posted in the BRoom. I wsa being facetious. ;)

Top Bottom