• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Browny

Smash Hater
you can check his activity, hes been posting regularly on SWF all week

so idk. even if he did forget i find it pretty odd no one else in the BR has mentioned anything to him :/

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
who cares about a stupid hint, as long as they are discussing a character in the Back Room that's fine.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Sorry about not having a hint last week. Life caught up to me and I didn't have the time to do it. When the new thread is up this week (its not up yet), I'll be sure to set aside some time for the hint.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Sorry about not having a hint last week. Life caught up to me and I didn't have the time to do it. When the new thread is up this week (its not up yet), I'll be sure to set aside some time for the hint.
This may explain why you haven't responded to my PM yet. >_>

I kinda feel bad that I kept getting angry at you for never being online =X

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Eh, no worries, Panda. :D

... I still say it's Lucario, though. >>

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Oh wow, the Kirby discussion was less than a page long
Probably because Kirby is such an unpopular character. The summary of the BR discussion is pretty much dead on, but he has tremendous amounts of trouble against characters who can out space him (Meta Knight, Marth, Game & Watch). Finding the holes necessary to start your assault is pretty much necessary to Kirby's game, and that's where playing Kirby has become a challenge to me.

Snail

Smash Lord
I want to do something different and weird for the hint this time, because I feel like screwing with people, but I can't think of what to do for Kirby thats different. Anybody have suggestions?

Also, I'll throw my two cents in for Kirby later. I loved the little guy for awhile, but I've kinda become jaded to him recently.
Well guys, looks like we're going to have some fun with the next hint...

mitchlol7

Smash Cadet
i hope its yoshi so all the yoshi fan boys will quit saying its yoshi, I think they have done it since #10

bigman40

Smash Master
i hope its yoshi so all the yoshi fan boys will quit saying its yoshi, I think they have done it since #10
Know the difference between fanboys, fake fanboys, and stupid people who yell out random names. How about you go to the Falcon boards and find a way to NOT make him suck as badly as they nerfed him.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
what i like about kirby is although he has a lack of approach his small size and good dodges make him hard to hit. so even some campy chars(falco) have to approach him and he can be defensive.

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
The Kirby players got jipped with such a short discussion and no hint. However, I think the discussion was overall positive and highlights his true potential as a tourney character.

Top Bottom