• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Olimar369

Smash Journeyman
So far I agree with all the reviews, especially the Diddy one. He is completely a momentum char, and when i have been thwarted with him, is when i have to back away for a breath. It's a lot harder to start up then to continue. Can't wait for the Oli review. Keep up the good work :D

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
To clarify, I'm not upset about the hint not being up. I think it's funny how everyone else is going crazy about it though. The whole "I have a 10 page paper" thing being the actual hint would be hilarious.

AlexX

Smash Ace
Clearly this week will be Spanish Inquisition. NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Lame? Yes. Worth it? Totally.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Lol I'd assume that there is another Discussion going on. I mean OS took the job back from Lee after Lee started slacking. OS starts the discussion over there in the back room, and SamuraiPanda moves the thread over here to the Tactical Discussion after the week is over. Could be OS's fault, but I'm kinda banking on Panda.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Since this week was such a bomb.... screw the rules! I have money!
Let's just have our own character discussion. with blackjack, and hookers....
I nominate Mario. Who wants to make a hint?

We in this thread are way more pro than the SBR anyway. Have you seen their proposed ruleset? They play on Pictochat and Pirate Ship and stuff. Next they'll turn on smash balls, and set Sonic top tier. n00bs, I say!

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
Ok guys My own Hint
This character hates going into the water. Loves his smashes and for good reason. He is better on the ground than in the air however in the air he enjoys high priority. he has a great grab range and his sideB does a Buttload of damage.

first one to guess him wins ill reveal after someone guesses correctly.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
#18 will be Lucario.

Inoit. :O

Seriously, though, something wrong in life, SamuraiPanda?

asob4

Smash Champion
Ok guys My own Hint
This character hates going into the water. Loves his smashes and for good reason. He is better on the ground than in the air however in the air he enjoys high priority. he has a great grab range and his sideB does a Buttload of damage.

first one to guess him wins ill reveal after someone guesses correctly.
olimar
what do i win?

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
Ok since that one was easy how about an even easier one?

This character was deemed Low tier at the start and probably will stay that way. It has strong aerials however Low Prioirty. It also has Very fast Movememnt in the air. This character can travel great distances with its recovery but it can be countered with great patience. This character has strong kill moves however they are deemed Unreliable. This character has a situational roll. It can be Punished and You will reconize noobs by how often they use them.

Edit #2: Its Not Marth

Top Bottom