• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok guys here's the description for Wario:

DMG plays him super gay on Brinstar, Rainbow Cruise, hell even on FD. Your matches will ALWAYS run out the timer, you will ALWAYS get hit by Fsmash and Waft because they are amazing, and Wario will NEVER die since he is a broken character.

Now we have only 3 characters to do lol.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Ok guys here's the description for Wario:

DMG plays him super gay on Brinstar, Rainbow Cruise, hell even on FD. Your matches will ALWAYS run out the timer, you will ALWAYS get hit by Fsmash and Waft because they are amazing, and Wario will NEVER die since he is a broken character.

Now we have only 3 characters to do lol.
wario has no priority except his bike, and its only useful for recovery, hes pretty floaty, but anything he can do others can do better

yeah, 3 characters left jajaja

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm locking this thread until/if we start this project back up again or decide to finish off the characters.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I figured that we might as well finish the last few characters, so this project is back on! It'll be a little more than a week for this character, so just wait until then.

Also, if I make a hint, it'll probably be really easy or something, because I just don't have the time to work on a good one. Sorry to disappoint.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, I don't know the answer for the hint, but that looks like an awesome documentary.

It's Faye!!!

mimic_king

Smash Lord
This thread actually came back? FINALLY!! I can go on this site again!!!

okay i dont understand this hint. i paused it at 1:09 and it didn't help.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Hooray! hints again! Something to waste my time with! I'm excited. And I'm in the video! Double yay!

Umm, by looking at the 1:09 section, I'm assuming that was cot4(?) and maybe part of the angry mob? Idunno wario.

Wow. He must have a nice camera. His control of it is really good too.
Big yes on both counts.

Nestec

Smash Ace
I swear I can hear Wario's voice in the background of that part of the clip too.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I figured it out. If you listen to the very begining of the mob clip it sounds just like someone saying "wa-ri-ooo", and considering panda says the hints will be easy, I think that very well could be the solution. It's easier to hear in HQ.

Ozone.

Smash Rookie
Don't quote me on this but the black guy at 1:09 kinda looks NEO. Not positive though, I haven't seen neo in a while but that KINDA looks like him. So my guess is the next character is going to be Roy.

Yes, I went there.
neo dont kill me

Top Bottom