• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

CR4SH

Smash Lord
OHZ NOZ! Overswarm being tricksy!

Someone dissect the frontpage URL, stat!

also this
Last edited by SamuraiPanda; 01-19-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Maybe something in the fox discussion thread on that date?

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
By the time we get through all of the characters, we're going to need to revisit many of the older discussions. Even though they're general summaries with few specifics, many of them contain "predictions" for the coming months. That being said, it's been about 10 and a half months since the first character discussion =\

mimic_king

Smash Lord
he doesn't suck. he's just no good. compared to melee fox, he sucks. but in actuality, he isn't bad, but he isn't good. in other words, he's no good.

RP`

Smash Apprentice
So... how about a bump?

BAHAHAHAHA! NEVER MIND IT'S STICKIED!! BAHAHAHAHAHA

Hhhaahaaaha... erm...

ahem...

*crickets*

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You know what would be a really nice 1-year present from the BRoom to the rest of us?
The Fox Update That Never Happened.
It's on the fox boards. They just didn't put it here.

Aside from my bump, would it kill them to tell us, in a serious, consice manner that either OS wasn't joking and that there is another hint up, that they are still too busy and give us a rough time frame, or even kill our hopes and tell us that it over for this thread? Please?

CR4SH

Smash Lord
My guess is that there IS another hint, we just aren't looking hard enough. But who could really blame us for that. I say let the jiggs mains handle it.

AndreVeloso

Smash Apprentice
Again, if we see the Japanese tier list, Fox is high. I think Fox has got great potential but many do not like the feeling of being inferior to what they once were which is what you would feel if you mained Melee Fox. Fox isn't one of the better characters in the game, but he is definitely one to rise in stature though. Shouldn't be E tier.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
i usually come to this site a lot, but ever since this thread started to die, i've been coming here a lot less often. we need this thread back!!!!

Top Bottom