• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Veril

Frame Savant
someday the Jiggs discussion will happen.

Too bad nobody who doesn't main her cares at all. Not that that's surprising or anything but still. You did ganondorf and Falcon, Yoshi and Samus. Why stop now?

The tier list is out. This thread was pretty cool. Does it have to die?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Too bad nobody who doesn't main her cares at all. Not that that's surprising or anything but still. You did ganondorf and Falcon, Yoshi and Samus. Why stop now?
Explain why Wario still isn't done yet then.

Please don't bring lame "Wah, no one cares about my character" BS into this thread. It doesn't deserve it.

The characters that were to be done were chosen at random. If you can't accept that, then fine.
The tier list is out. This thread was pretty cool. Does it have to die?
The SBR has been busy. They've been discussing the new rule set FOR US, so they'll get around to discussing these characters eventually. Please be patient.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Explain why Wario still isn't done yet then.

Please don't bring lame "Wah, no one cares about my character" BS into this thread. It doesn't deserve it.

The characters that were to be done were chosen at random. If you can't accept that, then fine.
agreed

900th POST!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm is student teaching and working on other smashboards stuff. This'll come back when we're ready :p

sam4

Smash Cadet
I find it odd that unless the synopsis is incomplete on the Fox boards, this board STILL hasn't been updated... sort of. I haven't been at this thread in a while, so deleting the hint probably wasn't recent, but even still, if the synopsis is complete, it takes like two seconds to update it.

On the other hand, if it isn't finished, then I understand.

I thought the new rules were already out? :(

PKNintendo

Smash Master
If they group Ness and Lucas together I will be amazed and disgusted at the same.

They should have separated them from the beginning.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
How long exactly does it take for them to post the new character information? The SBR are Brawl's absolute champions, and anything they say is valuable. I've actually followed some of the information they have had over characters, and found it to be true. I can't wait to see what they have to say about Fox.

OMG I'M A SMASH CHILD! YAY!

mimic_king

Smash Lord
it used to take them a week, but now they're making a new ruleset and a new tier list, so it's taking them ages to do this stuff

.Marik

is a social misfit
............................Ouch.

MarikYoshi, do you need some ice for that burn?

Lots of Yoshi haters here. What burn? That didn't scar me at all.

Yeah, beat Bwett/Mmac/Pride/Shiri and other various Yoshi mains, and then come talk to me. :p

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
Lol, it's funny how Yoshi mains try to say he does not suck XD

Fox it's not that bad in brawl, at least not as bad as Yoshi.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Lots of Yoshi haters here. What burn? That didn't scar me at all.

Yeah, beat Bwett/Mmac/Pride/Shiri and other various Yoshi mains, and then come talk to me. :p
Hah. I'm not a Yoshi hater, but he does pretty much suck.

And I would gladly play them if I could. :o I have like 0% Yoshi experience, and have only been to a few tournaments, so if I don't get downright thrashed, I'm going to be very dissapointed.

EDIT: And lol @ your "Yoshi has potential" response. You know who else has potential? Every single other character.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Lol, it's funny how Yoshi mains try to say he does not suck XD

Fox it's not that bad in brawl, at least not as bad as Yoshi.
He deserves to be Mid-Tier. He's not the best, but he's a hell lot better than people give him credit for.

Hah. I'm not a Yoshi hater, but he does pretty much suck.

EDIT: And lol @ your "Yoshi has potential" response. You know who else has potential? Every single other character.
I know. However, Fox was nerfed too much. Yoshi *may* be better than him in Brawl. But in Melee? Hell no, of course not. In my honest opinion, Yoshi got buffed in his transistion from Melee>Brawl.

beat [insert notable character main here] then come back to us
Who knows? Depends on who you're talking about, and who's playing them.

* Subject to change.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Beat my Wario with Yoshi and THEN we can talk about him not being bad.

Yoshi is meh, Fox is better but still meh. Wario is super good and not meh. That is all.

I also proclaim that Wario will be either the last or next to last character done.

Top Bottom