• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
I believe this new hint IS to steer us in the wrong direction. Overswarm knew what Panda would be posting, so he tried to make us believe that it would have some sort of answer for us. Perhaps that is not the case? The video is too easy of a hint if it is fox. I think they are having too much fun confuzzling us and are trying to do it again. I still think its Luigi, as in one of Luigi's taunts, he moves like a SEE-SAW!!!! I think Overswarm's post was the real new hint, not pandas.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Panda, next tournament, remind me that I owe you a candy bar or a cheeseburger or something. This is too good. It has made my WEEK. Literally, this has been my entertainment.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
WAIT! NOW I understand the "Think back" hint! They didn't mean the "back"ground of the video...they meant the "back"ground of the song! "Think" about the "back"ground (or backup, whichever you prefer) singers and what they're saying, which is, well, "Come on!"

Well, it makes sense to me. :laugh:

EDIT:
How does this Fox stuff line up with OS's hints? Like the "10 previous posters" thing, I don't remember any of them having anything to do with this....
OK, it probably didn't go like that, but still, if you had been playing Brawl and randomly watched that video and it suddenly reminded you of a character at 2:44 while just normally watching it(though I don't know why anyone would...), who would that char be?
I suppose if you were watching the vid and heard the background singer say "Come on!", you'd be reminded of Fox...well, Captain F would be the first to mind for me. >.> But since he's already done, Fox is the next candidate.

EDIT2: Oh snap, DK rolls barrels...<_>

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol.

I liked my bs faux-guesses D:

so yeah, thanks to the hint, I now have a new ringtone candidate.

peeup

Smash Lord
Ummm, I say fox. Hint from the second vid... that sets the choices to fox or DK. At 2:44 in original vid, the dancer's hand looks like a blaster.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Okay, so no one wanted to believe it was Sonic or Jigglypuff because the rollin stuff was too obvious. But now, everyone wants to think it's fox?

I say the hell with this, it's Zangief.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Uh...doesn't Limp Biscuit's "Keep Rollin" give it away? lol...Jigglypuff? Duh?

If not that fox. But it's easily either fox or jigglypuff...*yawn*.......next character please.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
it's fox. the new hint could refer to donkey kong because he threw barrels. but the 2:44 refered to fox, and this video is about fox.

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
I'm never gonna change my mind away from Luigi. Fox and DK are just TOO OBVIOUS for me... I might be wrong, but it just doesn't seem as likely as Overswarm's faux hint.

infomon

Smash Scientist
This is post #8208:
I like one of the previous 10 posters becasue they are smart.
and this is post #8196:
I really think its fox, the green pants and the "COME ON!" really makes it seem that way. Not to mention the "come on" happens right at 2:44 and he says it kinda like fox does.
:dizzy: so what the crap.... However, cr4sh's post is tenth from last on its page. (Assuming your smashboards options are set up like mine... which I think are at their defaults in this regard.....) so maybe OS just thought he was being tricky or something????

and OS' post is a good 8 minutes ahead of the guy just behind him, so it's not like he messed up.

Unless OS counts in base 12 :psycho:

It's fox, regardless.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Hey guys, try this:

Feeling lazy, look up Moskau on YouTube, then click one of those videos with Dengis Khan. Sound familiar?

My guess, that's what it's about.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Aw man, it's definatly not Luigi anymore :(.

My vote changes to Fox now.

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
oh god, I make barrel roll jokes all the time (as well as >9000 jokes), why didn't I think of this?

because I had 3 other valid guesses, that's why lol.

Equus

Smash Cadet
Aw man, it's definatly not Luigi anymore :(.
ORLY?

1)The Barrel Roll video is played to the song "Moskau".
2)Moscow is the capital of Russia.
3)Tetris was invented in Russia.
4)"Tetris Type A" and "Tetris Type B" are both songs in Luigi's Mansion.
5)?
6)PROFIT!

XD Joking aside, it's probably Fox.

Top Bottom