• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC

That's what it looks like, right?

Well, if it has to do with the stage, then Wario is the obvious choice.

But if it has to do with the "soul" I'm still inclined to say Ness.

I'm sticking with my final answer being Ness.

Edit: just as I thought... 1:37 of the video kinda looks like 2:44. There must be something specific about it, or either I like that song too **** much.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
(Monotone Burntout on Guessing Voice) I know who it is. Its Sonic cause everything is blue.. i TOTALLY knew it the whole time.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
That's the one. It's not a perfect match up, but it's pretty dang good if you ask me. Plus, if you actually watch them dancing, they move in similar ways until Jimmy-T poses like that.

I'm still saying it's Luigi as my primary guess, but Wario is now a very close backup.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
So it is 2:44.

I'm going to guess Mario, seeing as 'Think Back' probably refers to the Mario Bros show and that godawful Do The Mario dance.

But of course I'm old and you younguns don't know what I'm talking about.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
ur referring to the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, with that Super Mario Bros. Rap.

But, i still think it's Ness. I have no idea what the hell "think back" is supposed to mean

Edit: It's Mr. Mime

Tenki

Smash Hero
bs lol

------------- part 1.

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! #24: Sheik + A Little Help for #25!

+ A Little Help for #25!
A Little Help for #25!

A Little Help

-------------- part 2.
think back.

back

...to the wonder years?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CZRudxD-NQ&feature=related

A little help for #25
This means that #25 receives help from-
-------------- part 1 + part 2

A little help
...from my friends.

from my FRIENDS!

my FRIENDS!

...I fight for my FRIENDS!

:laugh:
a tangential proof.

edit:

oh yes, i went there.

FBM

Smash Apprentice

I'm going to guess Mario, seeing as 'Think Back' probably refers to the Mario Bros show and that godawful Do The Mario dance.

ROFL, I totally remember that show... it was on in the wee hours of Saturday morning. Looking back, I swear the guy who played Mario must have been drunk all the time. Oh well.

I'm really curious now who the guy in the Bizkit video is that's doing all the dancing. (I just looked an it's no one from that show... too bad)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

That's what it looks like, right?

Well, if it has to do with the stage, then Wario is the obvious choice.

after careful review, I believe it's Wario, my reason his movement, second most likely is Luigi because of the cubes plus his crazy style of movement just like when he dashes, i'm not 100% sure but I will post my exact though later.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
ROFL, I totally remember that show... it was on in the wee hours of Saturday morning. Looking back, I swear the guy who played Mario must have been drunk all the time. Oh well.

I'm really curious now who the guy in the Bizkit video is that's doing all the dancing. (I just looked an it's no one from that show... too bad)
His name is Mr. Wiggles.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Wow, so the etc. and think back, make me think it's something earlier in the video. I decided to look into this a little bit, but then decided not to. Because this is quite possibly the WORST SONG EVER. And, I can't take any more of it.

So its luigi, and thats as far as I'm taking this.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
DK has the donkey rap, so I am going to say DK.
Here w... Here w... Here we go!

He's finally here

performing for you.

If you know the words,

you can join in too!

Put your hands together

if you want to clap

as we take you through

this monkey rap!

HUH!

:D It's Wario.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
OH GOD.

Think back. Back to the days of old when games were simple and awesome.

Do those blocks in the background look anything like TETRIS BLOCKS to anyone else?!?!?

LUIGI'S MANSION!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OWNED

infomon

Smash Scientist
Hmmmm. It's pretty far-fetched (farfetch'd?), but UnSaxon might be right :o

But why would something like that mean it's Luigi, ahead of the fact that there's a poser in green pants dancing crazy? :/

Edit: humph, they do look a lot like tetris blocks. lol :laugh:

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
I got a compliment from infzy! (sort of)

And the reason I'm saying Tetris = Luigi is because the stage Luigi's Mansion carries not one, but TWO songs from Tetris. In fact, they're the two highest rated songs for that stage for me.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Mr. Wiggles isn't a poser. He's actually very successful, more successful than Limp Bizkit.

Ness.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I got a compliment from infzy! (sort of)

And the reason I'm saying Terios > Luigi is because the stage Luigi's Mansion carries not one, but TWO songs from Terios. In fact, they're the two highest rated songs for that stage for me.
Fixed. XD

But I DOUBT that's it.

You guys are just looking at the video. You need to understand a few other things....

1. Panda came up with the hint. On SMYN he admitted he doesn't know JACK about music. I severely doubt he knew the contents of the video other than the lyrics.(since it was a popular song.) Although that shouldn't LIMIT you that should be a good starting point.

2. That's it. But numbered lists look more impressive.

3. I like Meowth

:052:

infomon

Smash Scientist
lol... yeah, it's a compliment :-) props. I switch my vote back to Luigi.......
for now.....
And yeah I know about the tetris songs, that's the only way the tetris hint can make sense afaict.

Edit: but Terios wins. Apparently. Just for being Terios o_O

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
So, he knew nothing about that video.

All my research... for nothing.

He still reminds me of Ness for some reason. I'm sticking with Ness.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Let's examine this hint more closely...

"2:44, etc" can either mean 2:44 onward, or scenes that are similar to that of 2:44 are part of the clue. I seriously doubt that they mean to "Think back" before 2:44 in the video, and I also have a few doubts with the latter option, as...what makes that particular scene so special from the others? In any case, we are now no longer limited to that one little dancing scene.

Think back...hum. It'd be easier if we knew what subject we should "think back" too, but this hint is still workable...

I've only been here since around the Pikachu hint, so I don't know the history of this thread very much, but, to the people who have, does that vid remind you of anything that happened here? I honestly don't know what possibly could actually relate to it, but I'm just fishing for answers...

And if it just means think back in general...I still can't think of anything.

The "Do the Mario" dance seems somewhat plausible...actually, Mario seems quite plausible as well. After watching more than that little dance scene, I saw the same guy(Mr. Wiggles) moving his hands as if he were holding a Wii wheel, and was reminded of Mario Kart. And they were driving a car too (along with the guy with the red hat...lol). But I don't see how that fits in with the "Think back" hint...unless it means "think back" to the 8-bit days of Mario. Then again, that can be said for every character. >_>

Waiting for infzy-esque post that will knock my Mario hat off.

bebo27

Smash Cadet
NNID
imkewlhuh
I go for ness,one of the disco balls in 2:44 look like his head to me.lol

Also,"think back" might not mean to think back to another time,but to think like a back roomer or something like that.Just throwing that out there...

Vroom

Smash Rookie
Anyone just think about the lyrics?

Think back really could mean anything..

So, my vote's for Wario or Jiggly (lol, rollout)

I'll just say it's jiggly, because everyone is already guessing wario. >_<

ChrisTheCom

Smash Cadet
Think Back?

Yet another cryptic clue. Taking it literally, it reaffirms my opinion that it is Mario, because the layout of the cubes (from OS's hint) first reminded me of the original Super Mario Bros 1st level, and OS saying all his hints were "straightforward", similar to Super Mario Bros where the level only allowed you to go forwards.

And now think back. Obviously the original Super Mario was way back and also

Now there's a way to relate Mario to the dance whilst thinking back. Thanks to MiraiGen's awesome knowledge of Mario.

Of course, me thinking Mario is based entirely on my interpretation of hints. Have to wait and see.

XienZo

Smash Lord
Ha, I love how we were getting somewhere, and now we're back to talking about the Mario Bros show.

Top Bottom