• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
lol fair plays u aint getting one ^_^ was just checking, my ros4 ones was awesome. ps robby thre much cooler than ur micky mouse jumper ;)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Wow Kone, that sounds like an awesome idea.

America never did that x_x All we ever had was FC T shirts <_<

VA

Smash Hero
lol fair plays u aint getting one ^_^ was just checking, my ros4 ones was awesome. ps robby thre much cooler than ur micky mouse jumper ;)
oh I didn't see that. uhm...what? My mickey mouse jumper is ****ing trend setting. Topman started making one after I bought mine. copy *****. I have many more good clothes to wear.

Samochan

Smash Master
- Dave’s Stupid Rule
This is only affecting sets that are higher than Bo3. Players/Teams are not allowed to counterpick the last counterpicked stage he/she/they won on. The first stage which has been determined through stage striking does not count.
I think it is very important to have this dave's stupid rule apply to every set besides those over best of 3 and the first stage striked set as well. Most sets are gonna be best of 3 in any case and it would be unfair to give different and better rules only for those that advance high in the bracket, along with giving your opponent an unfair advantage if the stage striked stage so happens to be good stage for him and then he wins first match and is allowed to pick the same stage later. For example, as a peach player, if dl64 comes up on stage strike and I win it and then lose the next, I can still cp this very same stage I last won on (which kinda eliminates the purpose of this whole rule) and depending of my last performance I have quite sure way of winning instead of relying on counterpicking skills. Or I could just use some other nice peach stage if it hasn't been banned, but in the end I could still rely on the same stage I won on last time. The opponent course might do the same to me, marth + yoshi's story two times over in a set does not sit with me well. <_<

So make it apply all number of sets and stage striked stage counts, win is always a win no matter the circumstances and the same stage wouldn't be any different even if it had come up on random. The purpose of dave's rule is eliminated by your modifications to this ruleset, so please change it.

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
HYHPYEHPYHEPYHPEHYHPEYHPYEHYP

pls confirm :

Sagl
Pasi
RJ
Morph_Blue

and we need housing from the 2nd to the 3rd pls

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
What britishers are going on planes?

I wasn't gonna go cos all the NW peeps are in ed's car, but £30 return is just too tempting- which ones are you guys getting? :D

Yeniths

East Midlands!
What britishers are going on planes?

I wasn't gonna go cos all the NW peeps are in ed's car, but £30 return is just too tempting- which ones are you guys getting? :D
I will try and contact you soon, but I'd be very up for coming along with you lot.

Kone

Smash Master
Yen/Smashie how re you guys flying? like, from what airport? id also check whether theres space :/

Uck - Not to sound preachy but ive noticed that alot of people that have just started posting are confirming that their coming. I think you should re-do the attendee list? think you may be heading into difficulties with to many people coming?

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else interesed in going to germany for cheap

theres planes direct from manchester, currently £46 return on ryanair which i'm planning on getting

1230 depart on the 3rd, 1130 return on the 6th- i wanna book those as soon as possible so they don't go up!

Should be fun, sweden was epic and france was... eventful lol

pm me if interested!

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
Yen/Smashie how re you guys flying? like, from what airport? id also check whether theres space :/

Uck - Not to sound preachy but ive noticed that alot of people that have just started posting are confirming that their coming. I think you should re-do the attendee list? think you may be heading into difficulties with to many people coming?
Right now, since I'm not into html or any other programming actually, I talked to some people who could help me out with creating an online registration form. this would help me to get the required information of you attendats I would need anyway like full name, adress and stuff and it would allow me to organise the interested/confirmed a lot quicker and better. I'm sorry I'm so late with it but well, if it's not people direct personal concern they tend to have other priorities... I'm doing my best.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
You can confirm me if I'm not already confirmed. And it would be awesome if you could fix me some housing from 5 - 6, preferably with Dev and Amanda since I'm travelling with them. (or Tonberry/kriz)

:]

Retroking2000

Smash Master
no to be a bother but there is alot of people coming to this that needs housing ?

you think you could supply that,

or should people need a hotel , im just wondering to see if i should bring money extra :S

Kone

Smash Master
edwin ur an absolute fcking idiot. this tournament is huge, 140 people. u shud read the first post and not bother the host with such questions when all the info you need is in the first post.

housing is at the venue on the fri and sat night. i dont know when your going and leaving but if you need additional housing then u need to post that u do and hope that someone can put u up

Kone

Smash Master
Edwin your a tit, what else was it for? I was either right or your grammar was poor. Saying as your posting on a foreign tournament thread maybe you shouldn't use such ****ty English.

Call me a clown in person ;)

Blad01

Smash Lord
You can add another interested player : BJay. Also, I'll tell if some others (brawl) french players can go there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom