• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Shore - Brigantine, NJ - Aug 2 - Melee and Brawl! PRIZES ANNOUNCED!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
aight, green greens is off

take a vote on pictochat.

as much as i want norfair on cause it has some of the best music in the game (the music for my 2nd combo vid lol), i really cant see it being on. as for corneria, its really not that bad. same as melee except for these DDD problems, which are on other stages as well. dont get grabbed down there if your one of the half of the characters that gets chain grabbed, or ban it.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
****it I have a wedding I have to go to this weekend.

Please aim me with the date for the next one of these Giants625 and I will try and get the whole group down, but i gaurentee I will go.

thanks

Nick

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I would also like to keep Pictochat although I won't be there.

Wow @ Holychef, please don't ever post up a picture of multiple gweedos again!! Each gweedo is just as bad as getting hit by 2 Gordos each in one match!!!!!!!

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I vote that pictochat becomes legal. Also, for doubles, if I have lost all of my lives and my teammate has 2 lives left am I allowed to press start so I can take one of his lives and get back in the game?

R3N0

Smash Lord
i wish i were a guido.

but all i can do is like..
sake-bomb

sake-bomb

:-/

(JAGER BOMBZ?Z?Z?)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Actually Im asking Scar for a ride to SatS if he can get me one or someone else can pick us up ill pay $20.
PLZZZZZZ i need to go for ToS

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
..............why cant you answer me on AIM or just sign off

Everyone sucks i offer almost $40 for a ride and no one will answer. you people suckkkkk

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
picto, green greens, corneria, and norfair all should be banned or i'll show why they should be on some poor fool XD

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Norfair is one if the best anti D3 counter picks IMO.

Allow it plz.

Cia

das kwl
wow.. i'm a little afraid of what the stage list is going to look like..

norfair SHOULD be legal. even though that stage absolutely hates me, it does have it's uses.

1) tether recovery characters have a nice counterpick
2) wario often pops on to a platform if people spam that grab release thingy
3) it's NOT luigi's mansion
4) all of the hazzards give notice

green greens.. i don't know much about the brawl version of the stage, but if it hasn't changed much since melee, than why not??

pictochat should DEFINITELY be legal. the stage is primarily flat with interruptions that aren't extreme like the chimera thingy on new pork or the bombs on pirate ship..

corneria should also be legal. granted there are a million corner infinites, a lot of characters have field altering moves. (snakes grenade, diddy's banana, rob's gyro etc). however, if you are interested in the speed of the games, than maybe the stage should be banned because i, personally, have no problem running out the timer.

pirate ship SHOULD BE BANNED. HANENBOW SHOULD UNQUESTIONABLY BE BANNED..

and because it's my favorite stage, delfino should be neutral :D :D :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
uhg im so confused what to make the stage list, theres no one list that everyone will be happy with. mlg, plz make us a stage list so we dont keep arguin.

hows this:
* Castle Siege
* Pokemon Stadium
* Pokemon Stadium 2
* Delfino Plaza
* Corneria
* Pictochat
* Brinstar
* Rainbow Cruise
* Luigi's Mansion
* Hanenbow
* Battleship Halberd
* Frigate Orpheon
* Norfair
* Jungle Japes
* Green Greens

each player gets 2 CP bans. its similar to what was done at cot3, but a lil different. that way, theres a bunch of stages, none of which are terrible, and if your one of the people that absolutely can't stand the "random ailments" or cheapness of some stages you might think of

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
If you get killed by the stage on Pictochat, than you were probably forced into the hazard. There's very little on that stage that will kill you that you can't avoid if you're smart.

Yes, someone COULD force you into it, but it's no different from, let's say Halberd. Where I can force you into the hazards as well.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Soooooo.

Dedede still has a bunch of CP's to choose from?

*sigh

HolyChef

Smash Ace
being able to ban 2 counterpicks is always good. but even then jungle japes should be banned. klap traps r too gay and come too often. the water itself is gay and so close to the stage. i think green greens as well since a ddd could chain grab across the stage and then infinite easily with a wall.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the main probs you mentioned with japes and green greens are for DDD only, and not universal for the whole cast. this is why i opened up 2 counterpick stages. its only a thought, thats not the final rule yet.

now thinking about it with trying to make it fair with the amount of CPs each character could theoretically use. what if i do that but take out japes and GG.

or, what do you guys all think is worse, GG or japes

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I don't have much expierence on Japes as Green Greens, but it seems GGs is worse. Emblem Lord could definately say better than I could though.

Just seems Green Greens is huge for him compared to Japes.

Top Bottom