• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Shore - Brigantine, NJ - Aug 2 - Melee and Brawl! PRIZES ANNOUNCED!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Chibo lets face it ICz have a hard time as it is.

I played Holy chef and held inhale as dedede as he tried to grab me at the ledge.

That was enough to kill the second climber.

Its was too easy to kill her and like spam said they practically lose to a character worth playing.

Once you see ICz winning across the country should you think about banning something they have. (Never)

Im gonna go home and play Icz for an hour and learn them and say that I'm an Icz player.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i was waiting for someone to say reply to what i said

its banned

also, i added the details of the raffle to the first post

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im posting this for xzax since he cant get to a comp right now
vex and xzax need a ride to this. they live near velocity to get an idea of where theyr comin from. they are offering $35 combined for gas n stuff to whoever can give em a ride

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Any rides possible from Atlantic City? Going to try and take the train from Philly with a friend.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
currently my car is probably full for the AC transportation. Rogue and .com, are you bringing a 3rd person with you? beat - are you def coming?

scar, since your driving seperate (you told me sat morn but gotm told me fri night), if its friday night, would u mind following me to the AC train station to get some ppl? its like 10 mins away and im sure someone will throw ya some gas money

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the wwe tix were getting a bit more popularity than i had originally expected. to give you guys a better chance of winning, i got a hold of two additional pairs which i will be giving away to a 2nd and 3rd pick from the raffle. details on first post

Cia

das kwl
Chibo lets face it ICz have a hard time as it is.

I played Holy chef and held inhale as dedede as he tried to grab me at the ledge.

That was enough to kill the second climber.

Its was too easy to kill her and like spam said they practically lose to a character worth playing.

Once you see ICz winning across the country should you think about banning something they have. (Never)

Im gonna go home and play Icz for an hour and learn them and say that I'm an Icz player.
i agree with this. i'm not gonna say my my methods for fighting ICz but i've beaten the crap out of blackanese's climbers because they're just so easy to fight against, my theory is if you get caught by both of them, you DESERVE to be chaingrabbed.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I don't have a problem anymore against ICs since I 3 Stocked Nintendudes XD (to not disrespect him he beat me with G&W though :()

So anyway I have a ride to this, so I think I'll be there.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
yeah were bringing a third..sorry if we're causing trouble.
But some stuff has come up and there's a slight possibility Rouge can't go.
Very slight tho...

10ICLols.

It's so funny iv'e played some pretty decent Ic and I have come to the conclusion that Lucas(along with ZSS) is an awesome counterpick.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tell rogue hes going.
teczero ur coming.
end of story

lol. if u come teczero il make a single pool (despite not having pools), and rig it so ur in gotms

Contrary

Smash Cadet
Hey man, I'm new to the whole tourney thing. But I live in Hamilton township so I was like Brig? Sweet!

I didn't play melee enough for me to play seriously but I'd love to enter the brawl singles/maybe doubles!

My newbish question is can we just show up around 1:45ish (before Brawl Doubles start)? Or do we have to show up earlier.

Thanks in advance!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea, if ur not coming for melee singles, arrive between 1:30 and 1:45.

yea il get ya back to the train station. although you guys wont be able to stay for melee doubles unfortunately. il drop u guys off after brawl singles before melee doubles

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
oh im not talking about brawl...i guess it's cool that you play that game...haha im just playin
Oh, then yes Fox. Falco/Samus as secondaries (and by secondaries I mean I use them once in a blue moon).

Can't go. Oh well, maybe next one.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Wait....wait...wait...

So you have Corneria and Green Greens on for counter picks, but no Norfair?

So like..you WANT Dedede to have all these counter pick options and less counter picks against him?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Please, add norfair, and Pictochat to the counter stages while you're at it... You left all the DDD stages on, but took out the fun counterpicks.

Also, how about color blind rule #2: No one can force a team with Lucario, Sonic, or PT to change colors, if they aren't willing to change colors either. I don't mind being forced to be blue on someone's request ONLY if they're willing to be red, because green and blue blend together to a big mess for most characters to me...

Other than that, can't wait. :)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I agree with the above two posters.

And am seriously considering ****ing myself outta sleep to travel with Emmy... but I'll probably do the right thing and not do it... even though SatS sound wicked good.

Top Bottom