• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Shore - Brigantine, NJ - Aug 2 - Melee and Brawl! PRIZES ANNOUNCED!

Alukard

Smash Hero
You know who sucks now at melee? Vanz.

Vanz I used to think that you could beat anyone you wanted if you really put your mind to it. You went to VLS and beat G-reg, and Vidjo. And you ***** the balls off pkmvodka when you were trying. You beat M2k in crews in a counter matchup, and you three stocked spamerer on poke floats with DK.

Now, you're a small shadow of your old self. What happened?

Do the right thing man. Step up your melee game, cuz your making me forget why you were once my hero.
son ... melee is dead in nyc i dont kno if u kno this ... so now people like me and vanz just play melee when we can ... =\ so yea ... dont b pooping on us ... we tried to get melee back but its not happening at all =\

Cless

Smash Champion
*counters JFox's hit on Vanz's Melee game*

Vanz: Your DDD has destroyed houses, broke down buildings, and even put the Earth back in it's alignment. With more practice, you may even be able to discover a new planet if you infinite cg far enough on Brinstar.
His Dedede may be great, but it was still badly counterpicked by Fox.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok I guess I gotta do shoutouts

Atmosk - good stuff at the tourney. I am happy we both got those wrestling tickets for our families. Good stuff on getting 2nd.

.Com - man if it wasnt for starz I would love olimar but his camping makes me hate that match so much. GG man

Chibo - nice to meet ya and it was really close i wish i could of did better lol

Cristin - you gotta believe and start using Luigi and Zss more plus go with marffffff lol

Inui - good to see you again I was watching your marth for tips

D1 - GOOD STUFF MY DOOD

NL - MORE GOOD STUFF MY DOOD

Jman - your too funny

Dj - def was glad you watched me beast on game 3 of my match with .com

Alukard - voting ppl off the island was too good

Reno - we gotta play more

Jaden - glad u got home safe and i love hangin with you

snake and shadow - good stuff in teams

cristin - omg ppl love those stickers <3

emmy - thanks for the ride it was amazing

hot topic ppl aka impact - you guys make me love seeing noobs think they are amazing lol :)

I cannot really say much that I said to people in person other than thanks for the good time and I will be trying to come with NYC peeps day in and out...I guess I gotta be the leader of the NYC community since others cannot...plus...**** it its fun^^

bajisci

Smash Ace
who is this atomsk that u guys are riding? the person who loses to me?

<3 atomsk

JFox

Smash Hero
How do you 3 stock someone when you lose your only stock? :confused::confused::confused:

I took one stock off of you in Fox dittos. Vanz took off three, and only lost one to you. So I guess thats more like a two stock. Probably woulda been three stock had it been a full four stock match, but I guess thats technically a two stock.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I took one stock off of you in Fox dittos. Vanz took off three, and only lost one to you. So I guess thats more like a two stock. Probably woulda been three stock had it been a full four stock match, but I guess thats technically a two stock.
to bad i didnt even know you were there, i would have liked to meet you. lol

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Teczero = XD.
Your too awesome son( iv'e been saying son over extensively for the past week ... thanks new york)
You probably didn't know it, ut first off when I heard I had to play you, I nearly pissed myself lol.
You had my friggin heart runnin a **** ironman marathon in there.
But i have a bad memory and I don't really remember the WHOLE set.
It just seems when i play meta knights i start playing kinda gayish X) pshh GG.
Also yes i know how my name goes from protoman - .Com is quite retarted, I want too know how to get my name changed.

Lite= Great Marth Practice.
You just showed me why Battlefield is like a not good counter pick, because it's like tipper central. I mean when you did it the second time i almost put my controller down lol.

Chibo: for Sats2 you better be pikkin me up from the train station cuz most likely we won't be staying at the house cuz that lady you met(mi momz) is quite paranoid about people's houses.

I'm still laughing about inui getting voted off survivor Chibo.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LMFAO Proto don't take me too serious on the boards I like to say stuff for fun :laugh:. I don't care about your name but I did find that funny LOL.

Don't worry about me in tourney >_> I played brawl competitively for a WHOLE 2 weeks or sumthin like that LOL.

Also you playing gay was fine by me did you forget my counterpick? How gay was that LOL.

Good stuff I had fun regardless of how I acted believe me I was in a bad mood I'm sorry about my behaivor most of the time I'm not like angry at losses ask some melee people they will tell you =D.

Also I doubt I will be beating anyone amazing anytime soon :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
btw Whichever of you Brawl ***holes recorded over my tape in my TV, first of all none of this footage will ever see the light of day, second I hate you, and third you stripped the Melee world of some (but thankfully not all) of the incredible, unbelievable, amazing Scar combos that were on that tape.

I hate Brawl.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I would love to see another sexy Scar combo video lol. I'm finally making a combo video and its of course Melee. It's a mindgame combo video though lol. Get at me lol.

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
now that should be amazing, are you gonna have that one part where you camped the ledge in poke stadium against scar then just threw him off...?

Top Bottom