• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Shore - Brigantine, NJ - Aug 2 - Melee and Brawl! PRIZES ANNOUNCED!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
get at ny for ****** :D haha
the tournament was a lot of fun chibo .. thanks for running it well and offering food and drinks at your house.

good matches to everyone i played in doubles and singles. tooooo tired for shoutouts right now

R3N0

Smash Lord
me n jman came in 5th for teams =D
also for melee

1,1,1 Split but played out was Jman Eggm Reno in that order

4th was pakman
5th was scar
5th was tec0

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

JFox

Smash Hero
LOL @ eggm playin brawl, and using the same tactics as he did in melee. Find a character who can spam a B move. Then people give him props, as if he plays the game or something. Haha. Good **** eggm, you've showed me how little the game has advanced, since you never play but still win with the same lame tactics as when you played vs me that first night at coreys house.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Eggm had an amazing comeback in the first game, he barely lost in the 2nd game, then he got brawled'd in the third game.

I dunno, I left after the arcade closed. I'd imagine Ninjalink and Jman are in there somewhere.

LOL it really wasn't that amazing I just planked for 2 minutes with fairs and thunderjolts then hit him once dove off and thundered brawl is dumb lol.

It WAS hilarious tho when the whole room went bananas

Silly stuff.

Keitaro

LOL @ eggm playin brawl, and using the same tactics as he did in melee. Find a character who can spam a B move. Then people give him props, as if he plays the game or something. Haha. Good **** eggm, you've showed me how little the game has advanced, since you never play but still win with the same lame tactics as when you played vs me that first night at coreys house.
Lol, I guess you missed the part where it says he lost. Stop trying to shut down Brawl son!! :laugh:

And also lol @ people saying Eggm don't play Brawl when he went to more tournies than half the people I know.

Hax

Smash Champion
my biggest props definitely go to eggm, for showing everyone how stupid brawl is.

MELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm so sorry to everyone I played and I over-reacted. I was kinda in a bad mood that day >_>. Especially to Alukard/Vanz T_T.

Yea... I'm lazy sooooooooo

Good games to everyone I played I suck still :(

Eggm didn't try to prove anything really, he just had to play Inui nothing more really the crowd was just happy to see Inui losing LOL

Chibo - GET GORDOED

Eggm - I fawken <3 you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You make stuff epic for absolutely NO reason LOL <333333333333333

JFox

Smash Hero
Lol, I guess you missed the part where it says he lost. Stop trying to shut down Brawl son!! :laugh:

And also lol @ people saying Eggm don't play Brawl when he went to more tournies than half the people I know.
W/e, isnt inui ranked like #3 in state? HAHA. To get him to round three still proves my point.

And when you go for a tourney that happens to have both games, its not a big deal to enter the other one just for the hell of it. Going to tourneys means nothing when you only enter a total of 3-4 matches, cuz you cant really get much experience out of that.

He doesn't have the game, doesn't play with friends, doesn't read about its "meta-game" or "AT", and doesn't play friendlies at tourneys, and doesn't care about improving. All he did was pick a character who could abuse a projectile, and used it against one of the "best" brawlers in the area. Sad thing is he did better than most people do who take the game seriously. Thats cuz the game is mega basic, and he found something way early on that works. Since the game doesn't evolve, he still gives inui just as much trouble as he used to when they first played. This is despite the fact that marth "***** pika" (according to EL).

And yea, I'm knockin brawl. Its a dumb game to take seriously. Sue me.

R3N0

Smash Lord
im too lazy to post shout outs... brawl was really boring. i feel bad for the people i gay'd with snake.

also .. i just have to say this, chibo nothing against you but rather vs meta. wow.. so first round i get rocked w/ my sheik vs rob. no idea how to play the match. 2nd match i counter-pick snake vs rob n win on battlefield.. and then last match on frigate i randomly decide to go meta.. (IVE NEVER PICKED META IN TOURNY AND I HAVE PLAYED META LIKE A TOTAL OF 3 TIMES EVER) and i took it odwn to last stock high percent.
wtf thats so stupid.

MELEE HOWEVER was fun as hell. From what I heard, Inui decided to john after I beat him in our match.
Tec0, you so silly. <3 ur just rusty.
Jman and Eggm -- I'm getting up there!!!! thx for t3h split =D
Pakman- Finallllllllllllllly got to play you haha

GMONEY- BIG f'ING UPS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX FOR DRIVING MAH D00D!!!!

d1 bunz - yo i had a dream where u could gay sheik out somewhere else and i was like where and you told NL not to tell me about it.. yo I WAS TIGHT. but no matter. can't do that to me w/ meta. lol

chibo- thx for hosting

gotm - beer pong mm soon...

btw inui - you're still a dbag in person, i didnt say **** to you and you were talking mad crap behind me in my match vs d1. This tourny I was like ok, you know what? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe the "Boards" him isn't as bad as the "Real" him.. something like DM. But.. You're still a real prick in or out of smash. So I guess it was funny watching you vs eggm.

lewl.

thats all, i ended up shouting out everybody anyway..

ps. alulu - teams soon.. im sorry they didnt have dbls..

dj thx for housing.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Yay 4 meee

I won both melee singles and brawl singles without going to losers brakit in both games XD

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg this tourney was fun ... but *sigh* no melee doubles which is why i went in the first place =\ ... well anyway

Gmoney - I LOVE YOU ... AND NEXT TIME WE GO OOS FOR A TOURNEY ... WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THERES NOT A BRAWL ANNNNND MELEE CUZ IT WILL NEVER END LOL ... BUT SERIOUSLY ... THANKS A LOT ALOT ALOT ALOT FOR THE DRIVING ... AND I PASSED OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES TRYING TO KEEP U COMPANY ON THE DRIVE ... SRY >.<

reno ... u just dont wanna team with me ... i'm that bad huh

jesus ... i told u just camp and pick MK ... his options are too good ... its ******** ... i kinda even felt bad for atomsk is it? is that how u spell it ? ... anyway keep it up and dont get cocky cuz i will slap u like the little brother u are lol

dj .... "ur age can't protect u , i'll shut ur mouth for u , O and u better ****ing win brawl singles or ima **** u up" LMFAOOO too good

eggm... i love you <33333

tec0 ... i still love you man ... i kno u still have love for me and vanz =)

jaden ... thanks for teaming with me ... sry my best is ike lol but yea we almost got top 3 =]

atomsk ... i hate DDD's chain grab *sigh* it was the death of me in doubles racked up too much dmg lol

inui ... i asked everyone who would they vote off the island if chibo's backyard was survivor cuz it looked like it with all the fire and **** ... and me as the host of the show ... will have to ask u to leave with a first time ever unanimous vote lololol ... but seriously u gotta stop being a **** to everyone =\

scar ... i love you ... ^_^ fun matches ... get at my cf mindgames ... but alas ur too good ... and omg that **** on ys with the up airs good **** .. ur deff a cf pioneer now nice =)

d1 nl... good **** ... help me find a better character with a chance to win with =\ ... good **** in doubles

shadow ... good **** ... and stop taking to offense that brawl is about camping and picking a character with easy options ... because in reality it is ... sry ... without those amazing options ... u can't win lol ... good **** in doubles with ur bro

snakeeee ... ur always soo nervous looking ... i'm never going to stop saying that lolol good **** ins doubles with ur bro too

all in all ... good **** to nyc we ***** again and without bum LOL ... another one in the book ... just saying lol ^_-

R3N0

Smash Lord
lmfao yeah... hahaha unanimous vote .. thats whats so crazy..

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol I totally posted my shout outs in the results thread...alalalalaaa.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Inui's Marth is scrub and I'm willing to bet he didn't even know he could jab thunder jolts.

lol.

I wasn't even there and I bet I know what he did.

Full hop Fair directly on their shield and land right next to them with no regard for safety or spacing.

He gets hit then jumps back and fairs and gets rocked.

Spams DB on an opponents shield.

Yeah JFox, Inui and Eggm are prime examples of players at the peak of the brawl meta bringing out the full potential of their characters. >_>

Eggm lost to Inui either way though.

And I'm not shocked that Eggm could give Inui trouble because....*GASP* Eggm was always a smarter player then Inui and seems to instinctively understand playing safe and smart which Inui doesn't seem to grasp which is evident when I see him play and play against him.

Keitaro

The last paragraph of EL's rests my case. Take a looky here.

NJ Melee Rankings

1. Mew2King
2. Eggm
3. teh spamerer
4. Tec0
5. Sadaharu Inui
6. Slikvik
7. Alexander Triad
8. CopyCat
9. DoYoung2Win
10. Oorah Kabra
11. Emblem Lord
12. Cheezit
13. Keitaro
14. Sneak
15. Eazy

NJ Brawl Rankings

1. Mew2King
2. teh Spamerer
3. dmbrandon
4. Sadaharu Inui
5. Atomsk
6. Yes!
7. Black Waltz
8. Emblem Lord
9. Lord Knight
10. Keitaro
11. Bajisci
12. Ether
13. Blue
14. Eazy
15. PRiDE

So lets say Eggm DID practice Brawl? Ya know, like he did Melee where he used to lose to Inui and is now obviously able to beat him. Maybe if that happened in Brawl Eggm would, most likely by going by everyone else on these lists, be able to beat Inui.

If anyone denies Eggm being one of the smartest smash players in NJ they are dumb.

If Eggm practiced, I'd be very afraid to play him especially since I'm bad vs Pikachu. Since he doesn't practice, I can assume I will beat him since he doesn't know match-ups too well but I will still be afraid to play him honestly.

D1

AWEOME TOURNEY! Ya!!!

I <3 NJ/NY smashers that get along ^_^.

Hearing us make mad noise during certain matches was raw material that only needs a camcorders to be immortalized...sadly none were present. : (

Keitaro

Results:

Brawl Singles:

1st split: Jman
1st split: D1
3rd: Atomsk
4th: Ryoko
5: Shadow
5: Snakeee
7: Inui
7: ChiboSempai
9: NinjaLink
9: Lord Knight
9: Alukard
9: PRiDE
13: .com
13: Rogue Pit
13: Cless
13: Reno
17: Konata
17: Teczero
17: Eggm
17: MexiMadnez
17: kupo
17: Ralza
17: Alex
17: Steel2nd
25: TBagz
25: Converse Chef
25: Daze
25: Flizz
25: JK
25: Ussi
25: Neogen
25: Crismas
33: How
33: Chaos
33: Xanthan
33: Scar
33: Graz
33: Holy Chef
33: GOTM

Melee Singles:
1st split: Jman
1st split: Eggm
1st split: Reno
4th: Pakman
5: Teczero
5: Scar
7: G Money
7: Kagami
9: Alukard
9: Jayden
9: AztecKing
9: GOTM
13: ChiboSempai
13: DJ Nintendo
13: Talwind
13: Misao
17: Rei
17: Almighty Grave Keeper
17: JK
17: FrozeneAzy
17: Xanthan

Brawl Doubles:
1st split: Shadow & Snakeee
1st split: D1 & NinjaLink
3rd: Inui & Atomsk
4th: Alukard & Vanz
5: .com & Rogue Pit
5: Jman & Reno
7: kupo & emmo
7: Eggm & Tec0
9: MexiMadnez & Chibosempai
9: DJ Nintendo & Zro
9: The **** Party
9: Technodrome Let's Kick Shell
13: Team Impact
13: Ragnarok
13: Endless Waltz
13: Blue Crew
17: Nu Jeru
17: Thunder
17: Team Little ****in Peesha ****in **** Day
17: Extreme Team
17: L33t Squirers
17: 2 Random Black Guys
17: Dark Knights
17: Revolution
25: I Don't Care
25: PK Krew

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1847

Alukard

Smash Hero
I was gonna do this (aka play the game seriously) But I tripped on my way to the store to buy the game.
LAWL!

"vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles... its my favorite =]"

*eggm laughter*

<3 eggm lol

Dotcom

Smash Lord
and .Com says it goes alil' sumthin like this!

1st: Jman: Funnies dude. Your commentary for all the brawl matches was like genius.

1st : D1 WHat was up with the bandaid?

3rd: Atomsk: My bad about getting your hopes up wth that cookie lawl. Yeah those kids were out of control after that one match.

4th: Ryoko : You owe me for that food lol jk.

5: Shadow : Same for you and your bro. You guys were awesome cool. Thanks for the match in doubles, it was too mad fun.
5: Snakeee :

7: Inui : you be chillin and sometimes you dont. I ono you seem like a pretty calm guy to me :)

7: ChiboSempai : .COm is now referred to as Chibo's husky voice :p. Thanks for everything bro.

9: NinjaLink : Yeah. your too good and I can admit it. Sorry if my playstyle got like other's and was a little boring, but i;m still learnin tho.

9: Lord Knight: Lord Knight was there? Was this like Waltz under a different name? Speaking if Waltz that guy is too awesome for words. SO i wont type any describing him :)

9: Alukard : Your commentary is godly son.

9: PRiDE : You scared the hell out of me with that Pink yoshi in your pocjet. Yet again showin earth why Yoshi is indeed no joke.

13: .com: yeah you rock. Especially when you refer to yourself in the third person. I like how I play better without shoes, and lose my controller every 5 fawk'n minutes.

13: Rogue Pit : See Here's the thing. your'e a Peesha ****. No Johns. Jukeboxes just dont listen son.

17: Teczero : great match great game. You had my heart racing 200000 miles an hour for like 10 minutes straight son. Thank you.

17: Eggm: that match was legendary and nothing less. if you could have just heard the commentary though.
17: MexiMadnez: I'm tellin you son you def won that basketball shoot out. that ish was rigged.
17: kupo : thanks for helping me find my controller every time!

25: Crismas : thanks for the sticker even though where i put it, it did get rubbed off :(

33: How: You see what happens when you train at my house son. Good stuff. I like how you played wolf for a week and ***** like that.

33: Scar: so let me ask you Scar how you the king of 4 stock ends up down here lol. Just kidding your awesome man.

33: Holy Chef : you cool mah due, those kids were kind of being *** holes.

33: GOTM : Your too cool man, we need to hang out more. and you should actually put some time into brawl lawl, peesha ****.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Jman beating me in the LAST second of that one match made me cry T^T
u could have gotten away too ... u was just tryin to run with jump

U SHOULD HAVE UP B'D -___- ... I ACTUALLY THOUGHT U WAS GOING TO WIN THAT ONE

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Atomskkkkkkkkkkkkkkk - I wish I woulda saw even though I probably wouldn't watch the whole thing cuz you know brawl is real boring to watch.

But I <3 you just thought I should tell you that ;)

protoman - How the hell does your name go from "Protoman" to the ending of web addresses?

LOL good stuff very close you just had the more knowledge than me :)

GOTM

Smash Champion
ill do shout outs tomorrow or something. good tournament mark. good stuff also to the new tos members, you guys did real well in brawl. rogue pit played real well, as did protoman. nice to meet you guys.

not fair, if kyuu would have stayed he woulda won brawl, lolz

Cia

das kwl
ill do shout outs tomorrow or something. good tournament mark. good stuff also to the new tos members, you guys did real well in brawl. rogue pit played real well, as did protoman. nice to meet you guys.

not fair, if kyuu would have stayed he woulda won brawl, lolz
noooooo.. I would have won

JFox

Smash Hero
You know who sucks now at melee? Vanz.

Vanz I used to think that you could beat anyone you wanted if you really put your mind to it. You went to VLS and beat G-reg, and Vidjo. And you ***** the balls off pkmvodka when you were trying. You beat M2k in crews in a counter matchup, and you three stocked spamerer on poke floats with DK.

Now, you're a small shadow of your old self. What happened?

Do the right thing man. Step up your melee game, cuz your making me forget why you were once my hero.

Keitaro

*counters JFox's hit on Vanz's Melee game*

Vanz: Your DDD has destroyed houses, broke down buildings, and even put the Earth back in it's alignment. With more practice, you may even be able to discover a new planet if you infinite cg far enough on Brinstar.

Top Bottom