• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Splice

Smash Hero
in any case, i'd say we stick to the proposed ruleset. it's realistically too late to trial things now. we'll go into ruleset discussion again after BAM, in preparartion for SS.
Which ruleset is that? Viva's ruleset with the 3 starters + Frigate and Siege legal?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
if this is actually official and confirmed can we get a fb event?
never rely on people checking the boards

ViVa

Smash Ace
I'm not sure having events start at 6pm is suitable for the majority of people. But who knows? It could be, but I doubt it. We'll probably have multiple events running throughout the day again anyway.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Don't want to make this seem too dramatic so I'll keep this somewhat short. I've been thinking this over for a few months and decided I need to give myself a long awaited rest from smash. I haven't been able to enjoy myself around SSB anymore sadly. Regardless, I'll be starting my manager work soon which will pretty much take up all of my weekends and free time. With all the things I need to worry about now, I need to get my life sorted out first before worrying about looking after smash. Sorry about this guys, I should've said this alot sooner but I kept putting it off. :/

I'll still pop up to things every now and then, but don't expect me to be a regular anymore. Maybe once smash 4 is released and if my working hours aren't as brutal, I'll try to make a proper return.
Oops. So much for making this short. Guess I had a bit to explain though.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Now we vote for who gets a sex change to become a female so we can retain the melbourne token female smasher tradition.

Nominations are as follows:

Dekar
Robsta
Billy
Atilla

Please submit your votes below

Dekar289

Smash Hero
splice should just tan a bit more and we'll have the token black guy instead

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yeah 1pm start. Try get there earlier of course. Only a couple of days left now, can people bring set ups if possible. Needing like 2 brawl set ups and I don't know how many melee. 2-3?

Top Bottom