• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
LMAOOO!!

Very sorry for the delay. Glutonny's mom made food for my family and I had to sit down and eat for the past hour. Pools are 75% done. Will be posted at any time now. Definitely before 4 since I will be heading to NY at 4.

Have to take the craziest number 2! But I will finish pools first!!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hey I'll probably need housing on the saturday nighttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I don't know what Mike's doing.
But if no one has room I'd probably be up for booking a hotel room myself and giving floor space to anyone who wants it for like $5-10 (so a "whatever" fee)

M@v

Subarashii!
Shaya i got a room at the best western saturday night. Only 2 ppl including me atm so i got plenty of room.
Only thing id ask is some sort of money compensation for the 1 night. Im guessin itd be like 25-30 bucks since its only 1 night. If a 4th person jumps in itll be cheaper than that.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Ok sounds good. We can talk about it at the venue saturday. You won't be able to miss me; I'll have a shirt on that has Maverick written across the back :).

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
lone are u good or bad...if ur bad i'll think about it...im kinda meh and crismas does not want to enter IIRC...if she does i may do it with her

im on the fence on entering idk if i want to or not :\ i feel like if i enter too much will need to be done and i rather help make this tournament great then play matches.

~Lone~

Smash Cadet
lone are u good or bad...if ur bad i'll think about it...im kinda meh and crismas does not want to enter IIRC...if she does i may do it with her

im on the fence on entering idk if i want to or not :\ i feel like if i enter too much will need to be done and i rather help make this tournament great then play matches.
Im definitely no ESAM but im not bad either. Im not even really a dubs fan but if im going in this im going in it all the way!!

Due to college i can never really enter many tourneys so its hard to say. I entered CoT6 but refused to even use my main lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Lone - Reason I asked if you are good or not is that I do not play so im rusty and I was not that great to begin with. If you have better chances with others I'd do that. For me I just wanna play GnW and have fun XD

~Lone~

Smash Cadet
Lone - Reason I asked if you are good or not is that I do not play so im rusty and I was not that great to begin with. If you have better chances with others I'd do that. For me I just wanna play GnW and have fun XD
Im on the last rope for dubs i have no others my teammate dropped last second xD If you go GnW it would b fun :D Im entering dubs for fun not to win

note the dubs :p im going all the way in singles >:D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Chibo will take on the rest of making the pools. Much Much thanks to him since I can finally go take the European players and and especially go to the bathroom. He is faster than me at this stuff so hopefully it won't take long.

Expect everything to be done soon. Not before 4 anymore though lol. I have pools done up to 7 players out of 8 or 9 but filling out that last part is easy. Just gotta set it up and stuff. Let's see if my boy Chibo can work magic :D

He's on lunch break atm but when he comes back he'll do Xfactor.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
should be fine...sorry i wasn't much help i just was busy last night.

lone - ok let me see if crismas is entering.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo will take on the rest of making the pools. Much Much thanks to him since I can finally go take the European players and and especially go to the bathroom.
LOL OK

There is another 3-4 hours of waiting.

:018:
More like this.

---

But anyway, confirming that pools will be up today and am working on them this very minute. Making sure that pools are accurate and everyone is accounted for. The pools Keitaro sent me had three different people in there twice! Eazy was bout to be on that Vegas Chibo status and be in the bracket twice.

Top Bottom