• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Pools looking to be pretty stacked lol. At least 40% will be coming out. Had to make it 40% to make the bracket work well. Working on pools now.

Keitaro,

Are you doing touristy things with Gluttony/Leon?
Yes I am. Tomorrow at some time that is currently unknown. Will be me, Glutonny, his mom, Leon, Mr. R, Atomsk, Nakat, and False.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I believe this is the most stacked tournament to ever happen overall.
Everyone down to 5th seeds are good, like wtf.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Am I unseeded or 1st seed because I'm from Australia? (you don't need to answer this :3)

And wish I knew when you were doing touristy things, would've flown up to be apart of that group :(
But I'll be free to do such things on MONDAY though!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I want to see the statue of liberty and the empire state building and and and and and and and and and

I suppose I'd do these things alone if necessary!
So come if you'd like Alex!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
And who's bragging about not practicing, I just said if I don't do well then I don't really care, Im not the type of guy who's going to act like Brawl is the only thing I got going for me in life, I just play at tournaments because I happen to have a talent for the game so it would be stupid to not attempt to make money off of it. That's why when I lose in bracket im usually smiling and laughing :)
You hardly smile or laugh when you play me :<

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Shaya you are a guest in this country.

I'll take you and leon and the others

then we can talk secret biz heluheluhelu

this and smashers reunion will be up as qualifiers...should be a great show on both ends...im happy to help TO this.

M@v

Subarashii!
I believe this is the most stacked tournament to ever happen overall.
Everyone down to 5th seeds are good, like wtf.
When were New Jersey Tournaments ever not stacked? Seriously, making it out of pools in a lot of them could equate to winning a tourney in many regions.

I still feel most stacked tourney ever was the state college tourney I ran when only 15-16 people showed up because of the ice storm. At least 13-14 of them had been power ranked players at one point.

EDIT: Can we at least know what the format's going to be Keit? X amount of people per pool and Y amount get out?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Keitaro, I looked at the attendee list and I noticed something, why'd you change my name from "Mew2KingFanboy" to "Kawaii Poyo". I wanted to hear matches for "Mew2KingFanboy" to be called on the mic. XD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The only problem I have with coontail's commentary is that I feel like he doesn't have too much technical knowledge of the games or of characters so he ends up stating things incorrectly...maybe it's just me. I love his voice for it, though. Yours too, Keit.

EDIT: God damn it every time I post I read **** in Squilliam's voice. It's so godlike.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I kind of like the balanced commentary between a knowledgeable player and one that is amazed at everything. Its definitely enjoyable when I'm watching other games and I don't know wtf is going on either.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I agree that being stone-cold about everything is stupid, but even people who know a lot/have seen the game a lot/have seen the same situation dozens of times still get amazed and hype at the outcome. Also, not knowing what is going on is different than saying incorrect statements.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
if more fun being the Color Commentator regardless because then you go off the books a little bit and make up cool combo names and pop culture references

/CommentaryPost

has anyone ever noticed when the word Commentary is thrown out the next 19 post will have something to say about it?

Top Bottom