• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
OKay I will be in New York early Friday morning and in New York all day Monday.

If anybody wants to hang out let me know. Or if I can chill at someone's house that would be great.
Monday is the day I really am looking for something to do.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I don't care how I do at this point lol, If I do well I do well, if I don't oh well.

#YOLO

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
That's like.... Such a non-yolo statement lol.

#YOLOBIYDMTOCYHF
You Only Live Once But If You Do Mediocre That's Ok Cause You Had Fun

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Hey TonyT, do any of you guys at the best western need a ride to the venue? My car is small and can only hold 5 people (including me), but the hotel is on the way to the venue from my house, and I would be wiling to make trips.

:phone:

Luigi player

Smash Master
Just met up with Leon at the airport, got me hype!

He's going inside to get Glutonny. Can't wait to meet the legend ;D

Lol ok troll man.
record some vids again of you playing them (if you have the time), that was a nice little something to see last time (before apex) :)

Tony T

Smash Ace
Hey TonyT, do any of you guys at the best western need a ride to the venue? My car is small and can only hold 5 people (including me), but the hotel is on the way to the venue from my house, and I would be wiling to make trips.

Room 1 is covered for rides to the venue however People from room 2 may need a ride to the venue thank you very much for asking HG.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Hype, megabus wifi is the worst **** ever from MI atleast.
lol well it's better than nothing Ally.
Speaking of Wifi, Rooms 1 and 2 have wifi connection so if you want to bring your laptop/netbook/tablet you can. Also depending which room wants it the most I'm not 100% sure but I may have a pre SKTAR Stream set up with the best capture quality possible from the same capture device ChiboSempai uses lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I know how to beat Glutonny.

Let him hit you off stage then he'll jump way off to try to kill you. 10% chance he SDs. Profit. Too bad he beats me matches anyway :/

Very tricky and aggressive player. He plays Brawl like he's trying to play Melee.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Picking Tyrant up from the Airport tomorrow at 3PM and we're all playing at Smurf's house in queens, Keitaro bring Gluttonny Leon over and have him play against me/tyrant/vinnie/will and everyone else whos coming

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'm glad you have housing somewhere Anti.

Nah, Im not housing there, Im going home at like Midnight then Will is taking me/dabuz/whoever else is in the carpool to the hotel Friday night I think. but thx

Top Bottom