• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh, I thought since he did well at that Jazz competition he was able to come. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( ***** better go to WHOBO then.

Also, hell yeah I wanna do a random MM Ally. Y'know what? Just meet me at the venue and we can do all the MMs we want back to back to back to back etc., k? Seems easier since we have like 3-4 of them already and I honestly don't remember besides ICs vs Wario, Bowser vs Olimar, and random.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
this guy does good work, helped me with controller issues several times, I recommend him!
Thank you Minty!

Minty is actually one of few that have acquired my services. Vinnie and Will (Broccoli Kong) are also satisfied customers of mine. If anyone is interested on my posted on page 126, ask any LI player who I am. Not many people OOR know me lol.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Top 6

Anti
Esam
DEHF
Nairo
Dabuz
RichBrown

No order but i think Anti/Esam/DEHF will win

NNID
Budget_Player
Luckily no one needs them against you

:phone:
**** you.

BPC what's happening with the $ for the hotel room let me know please.

:phone:
STILL WAITING ON KEITARO TO TELL ME WHEN THE TRIP ON MONDAY IS SO I CAN CATCH THE RIGHT BUS. :glare:

I'll get you the money. Do you need it like, right now?

I LOVE UNEXPECTED THINGS HAPPENING.

Keitaro, check you pms on AiB plz.

PLEASE.
You still MMing me?

What blows my mind most about that is the fact smashers wait until the last minute despite how cheap 90% of the community is. I would except the most regs to happen at the last minute mark before price increases.
Well, it's HARD to plan so far in advance!

Someone better interview all the Europeans (Mr. R, Leon, Orion, Gluttony)
Hey, **** you too buddy. :glare:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'll MM you MIke, $10 vs your Marth.

We can do another one non character locked if you want cuz I know that's what you wanted at apex...I think?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Deltacod is an international player at Sktar apparently lmao.

Reading the attendees list is funny.

:018:

Top Bottom