• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It is true as long as they actually have the money. It stems from an NJ smasher named Gerry asking Doom to host Project M at a future Concentrate to mad **** talk and eventually both Doom and Ikon agreeing to a $1100 money match at SKTAR.

Ikon wanted me to put it in the title of the thread to make sure Doom knows he is serious.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Thats alot of money considering I don't know who Ikon is.

Keitaro

Ikon is Bleachigo's younger brother. Pretty good IC player that attends locals and was actually set to be first seed for Apex 2012 by Juice seeding (DM and or Doom).

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Me and Fino will **** dubs. Have your bengay on deck. Accepting every MM.

Also: Can this venue even hold the amount of people a national can get...? Like seriously...?

If this is the same one as Ktar then it'll be a problem I guarantee.

:018:
umm me and Esam will definitely mm you and fino. Any amount of money is fine.

NNID
Budget_Player
Depends how many people come. I have a backup venue very close by just in case too many come. We'll see as the attendance numbers go up.
Dude, remember how the location just shut down at like 30 setups? And then the fuses started going off if you hooked up more? And you want to host an international there?

Don't worry I got things planned out. For now we are surely sticking with my current venue.
Does the venue have a stronger fuse box?

It is true as long as they actually have the money. It stems from an NJ smasher named Gerry asking Doom to host Project M at a future Concentrate
Did they say yes? I ****ing hope not. -.-

Can I put money on Mekos team?? seems like a good way to pay for my trip :)
Yeah, hey, if anyone wants to give bet me money that Mekos/ESAM will lose to Seagull/Fino, I'm open to it. ^_^

Keitaro

@ BPC: That problem is solved. Had to do with the wiring of the setups. This has recently been tested and there should be no problems.

@ Coontail: I haven't made the list yet but I will be chillin with Chibo tonight and will be discussing it with him. Should have a list up sometime this weekend.

showshowshow

Smash Rookie
Hey, I will be going to this with my brother. Can I bring a friend who isn't competing? In other words, will he have to pay anything to be admitted if he doesn't pay?

Tony T

Smash Ace
Oh Ikon, I remember him.
I'm not taking sides on this one because I fought both doom and ikon before this should be an interesting match.

:phone:

Keitaro

Hey, I will be going to this with my brother. Can I bring a friend who isn't competing? In other words, will he have to pay anything to be admitted if he doesn't pay?
Glad to see you plan on coming ^_^ There is actually a $10 spectator fee for people not entering the tournament but planning to hang around for the event. It can be paid the day of the event.

Keitaro

Off the top of my head I can't seem to think of any good players that needs a partner.

I may start a partner list for this tournament like I used to do for my others. If so I'll make it tonight or tomorrow.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
HOLY **** BPC

HOLY ****

YOU HAVE JUST PROVIDED ME WITH THE MOST LAUGHTER IVE HAD IN

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONTHS

HOLY **** LMAO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man please tell me somebody has pictures of the US one

Keitaro

Teams, Hotels, Rides, and other Info

There's obviously alot more teams established, teammates needed, carpools, etc but I'm just posting the info that I know atm and will update it as more info is posted.

Teams Established:

DEHF and Shugo
Glutonny and Leon
Esam and Mekos
MVD and Seibrik
nocky and Argai Ronso
Nakat and Jbandrew
Vinnie and Dabuz
Garm and Logan Ash
Inui and Malcolm
DRN and Player-1
Mr. R and Orion
belaC and Mr. Eric
Mew2King and Trela

Teammates Needed:

Cable
Pwii
Gunblade
Uno
Xzax
Kiraflax
Ally
Anti?
Kingtoon
Chibosempai

Hotel/Housing Info:
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=138578

Carpools:

*unknown am*

These players need rides:

Player-1 (Long Island NY)
DRN (Long Island NY)
Seibrik (Friday @ 7:00 PM - La Guardia Airport, NY)
MVD (Friday @ 7:00 PM - La Guardia Airport, NY)

Thats it for now. If you're looking for a teammate or need a ride let me know and I'll update this.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Me and DRN are looking for rides from long island new York to the hotel tony t is using on Friday and a ride back on monday. Also we were still wondering about if the $10 a night thing still applied Sunday night

NNID
Budget_Player
DEHF and Shugo
Glutonny and Leon
Esam and Mekos
MVD and Seibrik
nocky and Argai Ronso
Nakat and Jbandrew
Vinnie and Dabuz
Garm and Logan Ash
Inui and Malcolm
DRN and Player-1
Mr. R and Orion
belaC and Mr. Eric
Mew2King and Trela
Me and Technical_Chase are pretty much set too. ^^

These players need rides:[/B][/SIZE]

Player-1 (Long Island NY)
DRN (Long Island NY)
Seibrik (Friday @ 7:00 PM - La Guardia Airport, NY)

Thats it for now. If you're looking for a teammate or need a ride let me know and I'll update this.
Chuck me in there! I need a ride from either Boston or whatever the major bus station in NYC is.

Ugh I still have to figure so much **** out...

Keitaro

Make sure you double check with Tech Chase. Saw recent posts about him quitting smash or quitting smash traveling.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Make sure you double check with Tech Chase. Saw recent posts about him quitting smash or quitting smash traveling.
He is still playing locally, I'm not to sure how he is even getting out to this since the only person who was willing to drive had something come up

Keitaro

Btw Leon, you're the MAN! :D

Also he is signed up and ready now. Get off your ***** the rest of you :p

Top Bottom