• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

NNID
Budget_Player
wait. thats you're Europe bitty?

and you linked me article to explain to me why you are with her?
Yes and not really; the article is more to explain why I'm cougar hunting in the first place. Why I'm with her... Well, I met her during a phase where my glasses were broken, and then got to know her and found out that she was a wonderful person.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yes and not really; the article is more to explain why I'm cougar hunting in the first place. Why I'm with her... Well, I met her during a phase where my glasses were broken, and then got to know her and found out that she was a wonderful person.
Cougar hunting is fine but it looks like u went grave digging.

:017:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
My mans. she looks like she was around in the world war 2 era.

regardless a cougar has a certain age limit...you still cross over into the creepy area eventually

I'm 22. a cougar to me is like 35-45 area.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

anyway back to this tournament. Keit can I get on that commentary at some point (if I actually go?)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

anyway back to this tournament. Keit can I get on that commentary at some point (if I actually go?)
Ill double check with Chibo but considering both my cohost Strife and myself like hype commentary you should be fine for commentating.

Esam is also pretty good imo from what I heard at Xanadu. Might have you as a backup commentator.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I just can't commentate WITH TKBro since I talk too much for his fancy commentating tastes.

Keitaro

Lol we can match you up with someone that can work with your style. I'm sure you don't talk as much as the legendary Pierce lol.

NNID
Budget_Player
I just went to register and apparently I got something wrong...

$25 is just the venue fee?! Holy ****, what the hell is up with American tournaments? :laugh: It's literally twice as much as I've paid for almost any other tournament. Well, definitely not registering before I have everything else cleared up...

Keitaro

:p. Good thing you aren't considering the other Nationals then. Some of them have Super Saiyan 4 venue fees.

How much is a National's venue fee over in Europe?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
25 isn't a lot for a quality event, I've never had a problem paying for top notch hosting(though some Nationals have been a let down), now if it sucks then we can start a riot.

Also, I just wanna commentate with my bros and side bet.

:017:

Keitaro

You already know you're on commentary EE. Ill announce the official commentators soon along with the backup ones too.

Also I don't mean to call out tournies but good luck to anyone attending FC and their $53.75 venue fee. Really hope that price comes with an acoholic beverage along with a lapdance from a college student paying off her loans.

Also I'm doing a level of player sponsoring that I just haven't mentioned yet since it's not finalized. Will mention it soon though. Most important things I want to have at my tourney are hype matches and happy attendies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
where did you get that # for FC's venue fee...? the amount going to the venue is a flat amount, after a certain point all $85 is going toward pots.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Esam I don't have "fancy commentary taste" you just commentate as if no one else is there.

you cut me off so much to say **** irrelevant to the match half the time so much that I just stopped talking after a while. lol

but yeah Keit I need to get back in the game. and ever since project M came out I've been actually looking up **** from both games

#expandingthatknowledge. lol

Keitaro

where did you get that # for FC's venue fee...? the amount going to the venue is a flat amount, after a certain point all $85 is going toward pots.
I did calculations based on how much they said would be in the pot if 320 people entered. They said about $10,000 in the pot with 320 people. 320 times $85.00 is over $20,000. If after 320 people are reached and all the money goes to the pot that is awesome. If exactly 320 are reached and $10,000 is to payouts then the fee comes up as the one I mentioned.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Def come to this. This is the biggest tourney of the summer that will be having international attendance. Also, you u can whip out yer sexy mk ;)
And I'll be there!! :)

I also would like to commentate doubles if you don't mind Rich. I would take it real seriously and think I would do great with a partner like Coontail, you, or Bizkit.
I've commentated twice and I get better each time and learn from watching others. I think I can do a great job! :)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Esam I don't have "fancy commentary taste" you just commentate as if no one else is there.

you cut me off so much to say **** irrelevant to the match half the time so much that I just stopped talking after a while. lol
Bro, I was just joking, chillax xD I know I tend to ramble and just keep talking about **** that is going on, I know it is my bad. I did better at the last Xanadu (I think)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I pride myself in being at least pretty damn good at commentating.

inb4gheb
lol you were pretty decent at it tbh as long as you didn't talk about match-ups and other stuff you don't know **** about ... and you have the obvious tendency of grossly exaggerating things [like calling yourself 'at least pretty damn good' when you're 'about decent at best']. Cut that and you'd do fine as a commentator.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The difference is that Jumpman is an asshole, straight-up. I try to keep it contructive and give credit where it's due. If I were Jumpman I would've said "Nah man ur commentary sucks almost as much as you suck at life [a lot] and your gf is ugly you should commit suicide."

That's not what I am doing though. I even admitted that you're potentially good at commentating. You can't expect a lot more than that from me, bro! :bee:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, I do -.-

I actually considered going to this but ticket prices to america are brutal during summer =|

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yeah I'm just gonna stop dropping the C-word in threads

right after you say commentary suddenly everyone is a commentator. LOL

Top Bottom