• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
The difference is that Jumpman is an asshole, straight-up. I try to keep it contructive and give credit where it's due. If I were Jumpman I would've said "Nah man ur commentary sucks almost as much as you suck at life [a lot] and your gf is ugly you should commit suicide."

That's not what I am doing though. I even admitted that you're potentially good at commentating. You can't expect a lot more than that from me, bro! :bee:

:059:
Come on Gheb, my insults are a lot more specific than that. Try not to oversimplify.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I go to sleep and wake up and Europe is all over the thread :p

Time zones are weird. Wish Glutonny had a smashboards account :(

Aight lemme get on fixing these rules up and finally releasing it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, that would be helpful. I mean, I would LOVE a 3 stage stagelist for singles, but I don't think it should be that restricted @_@

Keitaro

lmaoo you ****er!! lol!!

Edit: Give me like an hour or two to update the rules. I want it to look sexy so I might do a photo shop of it or something.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Glasses and Alcohol. And low standards. And she's ****ing smoking from the head down. And that's a particularly lousy photo of her.
son. unless the rest of her photos are photoshopped 2015 edition I KNOW there is nothing you could show me that would make me be like "Oh I'd beat."

and I say "Oh I'd Beat" A LOT.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Hey guys, please help me get to Sktar by voting for my band in this link: http://www.landthebiggig.com/Detail?ucid=b1bc32c7-d29e-40da-8059-7cd9acee8334&page=1 We are RIDICULOUSLY close to the top 3 (I estimate we are only out by about 500 votes) and you can vote FIVE TIMES A DAY, so with the support of the community we can make this happen! If my band wins the contest we get $25,000 which will enable me to get to Sktar!!! Not to mention, voting enters you into a sweepstakes to win a new car! Please please please help me out!!!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'm gonna need housing from the 19th of june till the 27th. Willing to train with whoever full days or just chill

Keitaro

Someone just signed up as Larry Lur from Pacific West.

Gonna assume it's a random player and seed him vs and ICs first round.

Keitaro

SKTAR Ruleset!!

Pretty much a modified Japanese Ruleset
  • Lower LGL
  • Allowed to ban nuetrals
  • Modified Scrooging Rule
  • Stages are the same for Doubles

There are other conduct rules that are available on the website, smashboards page, and aib page. Just posting the main rules here.

Also registration prices increase tonight at Midnight!! Sign up before it does at www.SKTAR.com!

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Im gonna be back and ready by this. I want a sick partner tho for this

this is Kingtoon.

so ima jus say some names

Will
Fatal
Bizkit
False
and good snake
anyone good period

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Me and Fino will **** dubs. Have your bengay on deck. Accepting every MM.

Also: Can this venue even hold the amount of people a national can get...? Like seriously...?

If this is the same one as Ktar then it'll be a problem I guarantee.

:018:

Keitaro

Depends how many people come. I have a backup venue very close by just in case too many come. We'll see as the attendance numbers go up.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I liked the venue apex had it was very convient since it was so close to the hotel by a train stop...

Honestly if your thinking of changing the venue if you get enough people and are hyping it like you are I don't see why you aren't already going for the bigger venue...if your waiting for the registration to show you numbers remember most people sign up at the last possible moment...

Basically don't screw yourself or others by waiting

Top Bottom