• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Cheap Housing/Hotel

Check out the allisbrawl thread for it here: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=138578

Reposting for the new page.
Keitaro I think u missed my question about the side event, FFA singles stamina. Can you pick your own character or is it random?
Sorry about that, it is random characters for everyone. Pretty much All Brawl but with stamina.

NNID
Budget_Player
Holy ****.

I might have my girlfriend drive me down to this.

From northern Maine.

She doesn't play smash.

What the ****. Kinda stuck here with a "nah, there's no way this is true, this is WAY too good to be true" kinda thing.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I will be booking this week :3

Support Meta Knight looking for a team partner.

oh and by the by, my English is perfectly fine. There are enough people that can vouch for that haha. Don't be scared of some Euro lovin' ;)

Keitaro

Also, is DSR in effect and can we ban neutrals? This really influences whether I'm going to this or not :c...Or have to just work on training my :metaknight:...

:018:
Nuetrals are bannable at this tourney.

I wanted to run purely the Japanese ruleset but they have a couple of faults imo so I decided to change a couple things. Should be in the opening post but if not ill update it.

Not being able to ban FD and getting cped to it every chance your opponent has is silly imo.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Nuetrals are bannable at this tourney.

I wanted to run purely the Japanese ruleset but they have a couple of faults imo so I decided to change a couple things. Should be in the opening post but if not ill update it.

Not being able to ban FD and getting cped to it every chance your opponent has is silly imo.
Ok good...And DSR? Is that in effect for normal sets outside of WF's, LF's, and GF's? I think it should be...

:018:

Keitaro

Dave's Stupid Rule is not on for this tourney. I should probably make note of that in the opening too.

Player-1

Smash Legend
At the moment me and DRN are looking to buy plane tickets tonight, it seems like the best thing for us to do is to get a flight to Long Island MacArthur Airport. If someone in Long Island can house us then that'd be great, we'd need it Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (can be different people each day and stuff) OR we can get Tony T's hotel offer, but we'd need a ride to East Brunswick from that airport if we do. Also, (correct me if I'm wrong) I think Tony T's offer is only Friday/Saturday night so if someone can house us Sunday night and give us a ride back to the Long Island airport then that'd be awesome also.

I think our most important thing is Sunday night housing (assuming Tony T's offer doesn't do Sunday) so someone near the venue or near the Long Island airport would be awesome.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ever figure out that scrooging rule Keitaro?

Or is scrooging going to be legal at this tournament? I guess with this stagelist you could just ban SV and not have to worry too bad about it.

Keitaro

I have a rule against scrooging. It is funny that all the questions being asked are stuff that I fixed but haven't updated yet :/ I gotta look for the rules I made up and double check it.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Cool cool. I'm very curious how you will handle it. You are running the biggest "Japanese Ruleset" tournament on this side of the planet so its likely to set a trend.

Keitaro

Cool cool. I'm very curious how you will handle it. You are running the biggest "Japanese Ruleset" tournament on this side of the planet so its likely to set a trend.
Yeah, I'm gonna announce the official ruleset and update everything likely tomorrow. Maybe others will follow.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Hey guys!

I need help getting to Sktar and Japan, and you can help me without even donating money, but instead donating about a minute of your time! My band is entered in a contest where we have a chance to win $25,000. We must be top 3 in this initial voting phase, and as of May 16th we are in 3rd! But the bands below us are catching up, so we need all the votes we can get. This money will help me get to Sktar and Japan, so please help! This is ALL you have to do:

1. Go here: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...QFVL7VAAQFhxJa06sp_gqdeMa3PFZA7nChjgK0ulUXGxQ

2. Register (takes seconds thanks to autofill)

3. Vote every day until June 3rd!

Also, there's a sweepstakes for voting which enters you for a chance to win a car, which is pretty tight.
A lot of people make donation posts/blogs for money to get to these places. All I'm asking from you is to take a quick moment to assist my band. It would mean the world to me if you all took the time to do this, and even shared it with just one other person. This is something that will change my life if I win.
Thank you!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
YO forreal she look like she could be somebody's grandma

She look like she makes a living telling fortunes.

what the **** is up with those "eyebrows" LMAO

I died for like 10 straight minutes. LOL

Edit: aight its settled. going to SKTAR to get my palms read.

Top Bottom