• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Asa

Smash Hero
As of right now the only oversees players that plan on coming are Glutonny, Mr. R, Leon, Xonar, Budget Player Cadet, Orion, and maybe Zero. If any others say they will come I'll be sure to announce it here.

Some Hawaii players were interested, gotta get back to them.
aloh a ;)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
That video was hype, also I really need to know if MI is getting a carpool for this, I need to know if I need to register lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Cool vid man.

Suggestions for other player hype vids: Mr. R/Leon in the same vid (include Ramin's badass Snake), Trela (EASY flashy play to dig up...the matches against Ally come to mind), MikeHAZE, and maybe any hype Hawaiians.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm unsure if I'll do another solo promo vid again, but I am still planning on making a second SKTAR trailer using some of those names you mentioned.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
What can be considered overediting is very subjective. I always hold back on a feature I want interested in putting in my videos to keep it from being heavily edited. Here's 2 examples of my more heavily edited vids I made 7 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO4Vf4jREUc#t=2m05s
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDaB7zV2yS4#t=2m50s

Those are nothing compared to my trailers lol. My most popular AMV is more relative to my trailers though, but mainly because it is Bleach: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9XCDTaMs8s

As a disclaimer I only heavily edited the first vid to test my program's effects. I actually don't like that vid.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dang, those were like...the least hype Gluttony combos I've ever seen and they were still good.

Yea Trela is hype. If you are planning some USA vs Europe Exhibitions matches, I definitely want Trela vs Gluttony. The flashiness and the hype would be overwhelming.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
so hyped to play glutonny !

oh and you americans are also fun I guess

| Big D |

Smash Master
Ya I am a huge Glutonny fan so I check the thread once in a while and accidentally made a post =/

I may go to Impulse though.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Location confirmed: Sending top player

I'm winning this.

Ramin, how much do you wanna MM for?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Location confirmed: Sending top player

I'm winning this.

Ramin, how much do you wanna MM for?
wait, does that mean you ARE coming o.o if so then let's mm for 10-15 dollars.

also, I just realised I'm gonna need ALOT of housing lmfao

NNID
Budget_Player
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with housing around Boston or NY/NJ a few days before the event... Or pretty much anywhere along the east coast that I can get to from Boston via public transport (no car, unfortunately :( ).

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I think Budget Player Cadet wants to team. He's a good MK, and looking at the spectrum of terrible Euro MKs, he's definitely with the top 40%.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Oh shi

this is sooner than I thought.
ECT4 then this right after?

Hmm.

is there gonna be a marvel side event?

Top Bottom