• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So uh

GWatsky is playing a show in Boston on the 12th. Yet another reason to get my *** down there early somehow.

KEITARO, WHERE IS THAT THREAD? =D

Also, calling it now: Ramin > Glutonny; neither will place top 8.
Hey! You doubting your continent a bit too much :p Between Leon/Orion/Mr.R/Glutonny I think at least 2 of them will get top 8. America has likely never dealt with a Wario at Gluto's level.

Also with no Japanese here I think Europe will really be able to shine at this.

I want and believe M2K will win this event though along with SRT. He needs to avoid Dabuz/RichBrown/Glutonny/Ally but I think he can take them all now. Bwahahaaaa!!!!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Screw that ish. Orion is aiming for names and top 5 son. gonna finish levelling up after exams, im still hyped post apex *****

Mr. Miyagi

Smash Cadet
Ally's Wario is pretty damn good, but he doesn't seem to use it much.

Ally vs Glutonny Wario ditto would be hype. Farts and buttwiggles everywhere.
I agree keitaro you should make this match a side event MM that would be so hype xD

NNID
Budget_Player
Dang!! No support for your fellow OOC!! :(
I believe in them! They got this!
Hey! You doubting your continent a bit too much :p Between Leon/Orion/Mr.R/Glutonny I think at least 2 of them will get top 8. America has likely never dealt with a Wario at Gluto's level.

Also with no Japanese here I think Europe will really be able to shine at this.

I want and believe M2K will win this event though along with SRT. He needs to avoid Dabuz/RichBrown/Glutonny/Ally but I think he can take them all now. Bwahahaaaa!!!!
I'm trying to troll Ramin from the chat saturday night. Didn't work lol. In all seriousness, though? I don't think they're going to do that well. APEX was kind of a wash, and this isn't going to be that much weaker.

I don't really mean to just jump into the conversation, but I actually really do mean to jump into the conversation. Now, I could just ask you guys to stop since this is a silly argument going no where, but when you said you would inject into his personal life, I found it funny because well... Who are you? No seriously, who in the hell are you?

He did the same thing to me too.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Europe didn't do 2 well @ APEX Granted every1 lost 2 good opponents but the best Europe Player went 2-1 in Bracket. Well that's not really "wash" so I take it back. Orion is right(Cuz Apex was so stacked every 1st rd fight could have been a WSF or WF set)

:sonic:

:phone:

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Thats what an International is... Pools are just the chance for pot fillers and people who think they can make it out to face the gods of the game before watching the amazing show go on

It should also get more supporters for those hidden gems that make it to bracket because their pool knows how well they play

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Europe didn't do 2 well @ APEX Granted every1 lost 2 good opponents but the best Europe Player went 2-1 in Bracket. Well that's not really "wash" so I take it back. Orion is right(Cuz Apex was so stacked every 1st rd fight could have been a WSF or WF set)

both me and ramin went 2-2.... and placed 17th with mike haze, havok, vvvZero and shugo.... all top players in their own region and very capable of beating other top players. But it's unlikely they will beat m2k/ally/nietono level ones

B_AWAL

Smash Master
both me and ramin went 2-2.... and placed 17th with mike haze, havok, vvvZero and shugo.... all top players in their own region and very capable of beating other top players. But it's unlikely they will beat m2k/ally/nietono level ones
Lol dude u guys did well enough 2 contend with the legends. Hell Trela, Reflex, Vinnie, Nick Riddle, _X_(tied 4 best Sonic now :) ) & Seibrik are all BEAST *** players. And its comendable to play on the same level as them. Ain't nothing wrong with not being able 2 defeat the absolute TOP players (ESAM, M2K, Ally,DEHF,KKR, Otori, ADHD & Neintono).

Reflex beat Vinnie
Ocean & Richbrown beat M2K
Nairo quietly showed up 2 WF

You think those ppl were considered top 10? Nope! But the fact that they made if that far meant that they COULD take on the greats and beast it up.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
For the record: Ramin and Orion both lost only to japanese players in the bracket of Apex.

:059:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
The point I'm making is that the Europe players are on a level where its possible 4 them 2 beat the top stars of the game.(The 8 that I listed)

Xanadu showed that M2K is back. I'm expecting top 3 from him.

Along w/ Me & Nairo.

*Dreams*

Keitaro

Registering online names

Please register online with your actual smash names. I saw someone recently register today as Argai Ronso. If that is a real smasher it's fine. If it is a top player you will be seeded incorrectly and have to fight either Aizen or Batman in first round of pools.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I wanna register but I still need a team partner :v

I play a supportive MK in teams. Pretty good too imo, and I don't have a lot of trouble adjusting to a partner's playstyle. Hit me up if you're down.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I'm honored. Thanks for the offer...but I'm only going if Esam can go (and we team).
I don't believe in going to tourneys as a team without any practice. U see I aim for first place in doubles and believe I can reach that goal at any tourney I'm at.

I made that mistake in the past many times and don't plan to do it ever again.

I wish you the best of luck tho! I am cheering for all OOC players!! :)

Keitaro

Anyone know if Okals/Pika4Life are gonna be able to make this?
As of right now the only oversees players that plan on coming are Glutonny, Mr. R, Leon, Xonar, Budget Player Cadet, Orion, and maybe Zero. If any others say they will come I'll be sure to announce it here.

Some Hawaii players were interested, gotta get back to them.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It might as well be. Hawaii is more OOC than Canada...

Also, 100% not going to this.

Top Bottom