• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I think OS and Kel should try commentating. They're like these guys IRL:

Kel is the tall one and OS is the short one obviously...
They're both old men on the inside...who troll people....

steep

Smash Lord
I would like to try commentary at some point…. But probably not at this event…. since it would be my first time trying to commentate. haha but I think I could be good at it.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I think OS and Kel should try commentating. They're like these guys IRL:

Kel is the tall one and OS is the short one obviously...
They're both old men on the inside...who troll people....
lmao that would be friggin great.

Also Excel for worst commentary ever, banned from mic.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
No one gets to do commentary except me and Coney <3

and maybe the occasional interruption of TK

MJG

Smash Hero
The only people who should TRULY be able to commentate are coney and Tkbro...if yall want our tourney to be hyped up, then they will get the job done. They proved that at apex and many other tourneys. Sht ain't easy to do and this ain't no open mic night!

We out...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
tbh, Keist, TKO, Coney, probably Kel and OS and possibly Clowsui are likely to be the only solid choices in terms of commentary here.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Rofl oh lord. that'd be majestic

Oh, as I usually seem to do spontaneously at tournaments, I'll have my laptop/tablet and art supplies with me, so I'll be taking commissions if anyone is interested :o Quarter just ended and I have no homework for next quarter, so I'll probably want to draw. A lot.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I work better with someone that talks about the game. Everybody get on the mic and clown and suddenly when I do it, "Yo mah du, u bad." or if I am trying to inform those who just joined the stream about bracket progression, it's a problem. Rapture doesn't even get that kind of treatment and *****s are hating on him throughout the entirety of the stream.
Yeah haterz sux when commentating.

Sorry if this is late, but just wanted to point out for anyone trying to become a commentator, you're actually better off not trying to force yourself upon the mic. Just try to learn about the game more and present yourself as someone rich with information on the game. You'll get your chance (your as in anyone in general).

Haters do suck though. xD

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Yeah haterz sux when commentating.

Sorry if this is late, but just wanted to point out for anyone trying to become a commentator, you're actually better off not trying to force yourself upon the mic. Just try to learn about the game more and present yourself as someone rich with information on the game. You'll get your chance (your as in anyone in general).

Haters do suck though. xD

I'm extremely knowledgeable. People don't want to give me a chance.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if people truly want to commentate on matches, I'll let each person (or duo) do a set or 2. and then I'll upload them for comparison

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
WTP's commentary definitely impressed me. It's more of a satirical taste of color commentary, which is a refreshing mixup from the other kinds we've become accustomed to seeing. WTP + Clowsui might be a good mix to try.

Besides...this is the MW baby, show some of our commentary people some time and love. Ya'll EC cats get plenty of time to shine in your tournaments.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
WTP's commentary definitely impressed me. It's more of a satirical taste of color commentary, which is a refreshing mixup from the other kinds we've become accustomed to seeing. WTP + Clowsui might be a good mix to try.

Besides...this is the MW baby, show some of our commentary people some time and love. Ya'll EC cats get plenty of time to shine in your tournaments.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
KB you cant even use that as a counter arguement... you guys dont travel soo its not like we denying yall stream access if you actually came to an EC tourney.

all im saying is this is going to be a big *** event (possibly) so im sure you will get a lot of viewers and I just think you should have more "usual" commentators than new commentators...but then again I already said what i need to say on FB so have fun with all that.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KB you cant even use that as a counter arguement... you guys dont travel soo its not like we denying yall stream access if you actually came to an EC tourney.

all im saying is this is going to be a big *** event (possibly) so im sure you will get a lot of viewers and I just think you should have more "usual" commentators than new commentators...but then again I already said what i need to say on FB so have fun with all that.
I'm not even trying to argue really. Just thought it'd be cool to throw some of our guys a bone. You guys can all do what you want honestly, the commentary will be the last thing on my mind anyway since I'll be there in person, lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I can probably get a shift switch on Saturday, I just need to call in...I'll tell them that my friend's ticket info didn't come until this weekend (which is kinda true).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom