• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Actually, Rikku doesn't work this weekend. She just has nobody to give her a ride down.

And MX, you wanna team?
If she can get to her parent's house, I can for sure take her
Can't take eastern NEOH due to the fact that I am already crunched for time, and Denzi and I will be leaving when we're both out due to the fact he has classes the next day in Detroit/the 25th is my dad's birthday rofl, so we can't stay too long for Blue :'(

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Aight so Omnis not going anymore because this fgt thought I was leaving MD at 7 at night...LMAO

nah brah..we out at 330 pretty much

so its me Logic and Coney until further notice

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Alright, crunching money for expenses early this week so I wanna get some things hammered out.
MMs (vBrawl):
vs Clowsui (Marth) $3 Bo5
vs Ori_bro (Marth) $2 Bo3
vs Nicole (Peach) $? Bo???
vs Coney (DDD) $? Bo???
vs MJG (TL) $? Bo???

(Minus)
vs Ripple (???) $? Bo???

(Minus Doubles w/Tope [Sunday Only, tho])
vs Day/Sai
vs Ripple/Excel
vs Coney/TKO

I'm not going to MM for anything over $5 (teams excluded, I guess) since I have other expenses I need to take care of and am currently unemployed. I would prefer a best of 5 if possible.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh... I guess I could MM Tech_Free for a little too. :3c

Sorry Squidm8, decided against doubles. I enjoy playing doubs with you, but I don't feel like shelling out 10 for it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@Kass: Well my birthday is Saturday so...expect SHENANIGANS.;) MI will deliver. Nicole knows what I'm talking about:

Nicole to me while we're watching Lain vs MJG said:
Wait Tech is there alcohol in that Sunny D bottle?
Me said:
Haha yep I had a whole bunch of coconut rum left over from last night so I just threw it in here. Want some?
Nicole said:
No thank you. Mannn I thought Missouri liked to party, but Michigan..you guys just like be ****ed up all the time!
:awesome:

Get ready Ohio.

@Forward Air: It's better than being from Freetucky...;)

:phone:

@Juu: I dunno you just told me how you're unemployed....I'd feel bad for taking money from you :yeahboi:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
@Juu: I dunno you just told me how you're unemployed....I'd feel bad for taking money from you :yeahboi:
I don't know why you feel like that, Tech. It should be the exact opposite really. The money I'd be getting is technically free. :yeahboi:

But if you really don't want to, we can do friendlies. I plan to do a ton of those regardless.

@ Squid. Sure. But we have to bust heads in the inevitable Falcon- for all. Those Dutchmans aren't going to land themselves.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
DAYCIA CALVIN (GIMR) FROM VGBC WANTS TO KNOW WHAT THE INTERNET IS LIKE AT THE VENUE

he says if he can hook into a router he is down to come and stream SiiS6. or of the internet is good overall

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Fonz said he was going to try and go, but there is a chance he may bail.

Probably won't know until like...the day before. lmao
So...yeahh......

/Kel's secretary

What's The Point

Smash Master
DAYCIA CALVIN (GIMR) FROM VGBC WANTS TO KNOW WHAT THE INTERNET IS LIKE AT THE VENUE

he says if he can hook into a router he is down to come and stream SiiS6. or of the internet is good overall
Aw, I wanted to stream again.

I can't tell you the upload rate or anything, but last time there was a stream with no internet related issues.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I call dibs on Tmacc since we had just teamed and did pretty well

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Need a doubles partner.

NO BACKPACKS!!

I'm a pretty capable doubles partner, so I'd atleast like to have someone equally capable.

I'm going all MK in doubles.

ATTN:

Does anyone have a spare GCC that they could bring to the tournament? My controller is a piece and I need one for the tournament. I will return it to you after I'm done.

Thanks.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Aw, I wanted to stream again.

I can't tell you the upload rate or anything, but last time there was a stream with no internet related issues.
I mean no offense but VGBC stream capabilities ****s on just about anyone elses streaming capabilities in the smash community.

I mean its cool that you wanted to help out but you've seen the VG streams...the set up is just way too good to pass up

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Need a doubles partner.

NO BACKPACKS!!

I'm a pretty capable doubles partner, so I'd atleast like to have someone equally capable.

I'm going all MK in doubles.

ATTN:

Does anyone have a spare GCC that they could bring to the tournament? My controller is a piece and I need one for the tournament. I will return it to you after I'm done.

Thanks.
I've got an old silver one, it has dust on it though from my chinchilla. :3
teehee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom