• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steep

Smash Lord
I need a teammate for this as well! I got second in dubs at the last GP Affairs. I'm not a bad dubs partner at all! Hit me up! (I mostly use :luigi2: in teams)

D

Deleted member

I've always wanted to team with a MK. I'll be playing Lucario, so....

Any open MKs looking for a partner? Hit me up.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Actually imo Composer + Clowsui for best commentator team. Clowsui can be all serious and informative and Composer can pretend to be all serious.

"Y.b.M. just dodged a bullet... by dodging a bike."

Edit: Also I am SO ready for this. Lexi just had a smashfest sleepover and I cleared Subspace Emissary on INTENSE. I've been putting in some major practice. I'm going to show you all I learned from those Armights, it's going down.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Edit: Also I am SO ready for this. Lexi just had a smashfest sleepover and I cleared Subspace Emissary on INTENSE. I've been putting in some major practice. I'm going to show you all I learned from those Armights, it's going down.
Not totally true. You had Ttar's help clearing Subspace.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Hey Composer

Just wanted to let you know that I am going to shoot you with lasers and gyros all day

And then I'll also beat you with ROB in minus

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Squid are you going to this?!

Because I believe
you owe me a banana

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Squid, team?

Also, Mike. There's like 98398839879 million people from Columbus going. You should get your butt into the Columbus thread and talk to people.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I see your sweet cheeks and raise you one thousand dollars

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ATTN MICHIGAN DRIVERS!
can anyone pick up Reset from Ann Arbor? I mean its not like super important but I was talking to her last night and she was like She'd go if she had a ride but she doesn't feel like looking for one (LAZY ***) so I figured I'd just post in here and see what would come from that.

if you are out the way don't worry about it..its not urgent or anything I just thought it'd be nice to see her again/for her to attend a SiiS.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ Pretty sure all 3 cars going are full. WTP's MIGHT have a spot and I think he's getting Ann Arbor so that would be her only chance. Don't count on it though.

I see that :yoshi2: lurking...waiting...for that opportunity to catch me slippin'. I see you ForwardAir!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Oh...and Is my FAVORITE girl in the whole Midwest going?

because if she's not going I might have to re-evaluate my reasons for going...LMAO (srsly tho...)

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
^ Pretty sure all 3 cars going are full. WTP's MIGHT have a spot and I think he's getting Ann Arbor so that would be her only chance. Don't count on it though.

I see that :yoshi2: lurking...waiting...for that opportunity to catch me slippin'. I see you ForwardAir!
:O somebody misses me. oh tech chase we will get to hang soon enough XD haha

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
No, TKO. Rikku isn't going. She and Jiffy both have to work this weekend. Unfortunately, this probably also means that Blue Rouge and another good chunk of NEOH (sans like KB) also can't go.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
*clicks link*

O_o

*shudders*
I hate my gender....

Hah, TKbro giving Rikku the fluttery eyes is like...a Siis TRADITION! :X
Other Siis traditions:

-people arguing over commentary
-god kais leaving bracket to go clubbing
-daycia announcing things in a high pitched voice
-kassandra buys a used game from the venue that probably doesn't work
-mister eric "beeps" at everyone and tries to put his R.O.B. in unusual places
-MI is 10 mins late
-Lain is 20 mins late

If all of these traditions are not upheld, then this isn't SiiS!

D

Deleted member

No, TKO. Rikku isn't going. She and Jiffy both have to work this weekend. Unfortunately, this probably also means that Blue Rouge and another good chunk of NEOH (sans like KB) also can't go.
Actually, Rikku doesn't work this weekend. She just has nobody to give her a ride down.

And MX, you wanna team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom