• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
man, I wouldn't mind doing minus team MM's vs Day/Sai, Rip/Excel or Coney/TKO.

It's all up to Tope to see if he wants to body people.

I might also MM Pierce, or we could do friendlies, idk.

eet

Smash Ace
without the MSU tourny, Louisiana is thinkin about driving up. What does housing look like? :D

Dont have time to read all this thread though -- can someone tell me who/about how many people are gonna show?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
No no..you really don't understand.

they used to call me Yung Messiah whenever I picked up the sticks to play minus.
How much for dubs MM?
without the MSU tourny, Louisiana is thinkin about driving up. What does housing look like? :D

Dont have time to read all this thread though -- can someone tell me who/about how many people are gonna show?
You guys should. Uhm, there are a lot of players. I am hoping a good amount of around 80-100 give or take. I will update the OP with people as soon as I can. I have to go through the all of the pages to see.
Everyone always ignores me and I can't ever figure out why…. :(

EDIT: Yes I know the schedule is in the op. BUT it seems like people have been talking like there have been changes made so I want to make sure that schedule is still correct.
I don't have the full update yet but what you see is so far confirmed.

I will update things when I can. Work has been killing me and taking all of my time away.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can live stream too

btw TKBro,DAY, JUU, CONEY whoever else

$10 3/5 dubs $mm

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Ok KB, just sayin cuz i'm pretty sure our work schedules would probably conflict with one another too much to get any practice in before hand.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Warning: If your mom is hot and she will be anywhere within a mile radius of the venue....tell her to be on the look out for KB.

Or you might have a new step daddy and/or half sibling.

:yeahboi:

:phone:

Drephen

Smash Master
someone pitched me this on facebook and looks fun but two days off for a video game is hard for me to do anymore. from what i understand there was like 30 people for melee last time, any chance getting all of melee done on saturday if the attendance isnt too high? Or you guys gonna be real strict about your schedule? Also juke im looking at you to party hardy.

clowsui

Smash Legend
wow the hard shut down...gotta hold the spotlight for them junior commentators to practice sometime yanno =/

also excel i have to agree w/ composer, your commentary style is like...not relevant to the game at all usually

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
man, I wouldn't mind doing minus team MM's vs Day/Sai, Rip/Excel or Coney/TKO.

It's all up to Tope to see if he wants to body people.

I might also MM Pierce, or we could do friendlies, idk.
YES

someone pitched me this on facebook and looks fun but two days off for a video game is hard for me to do anymore. from what i understand there was like 30 people for melee last time, any chance getting all of melee done on saturday if the attendance isnt too high? Or you guys gonna be real strict about your schedule? Also juke im looking at you to party hardy.
Melee appears to be all day sunday, so dont even both showing up on friday.

@Day - Since housing is very limited for this, mind putting up some hotel info?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
wow the hard shut down...gotta hold the spotlight for them junior commentators to practice sometime yanno =/
I mean thats fine and all but its not like I asked for the stream solely for us. both of us are entering the tourney/doing money matches

I'm just saying you already know we make a great team so if anything you should put us up there for the big matches or the extra hype matches

getting salty for nothing right now.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

also excel i have to agree w/ composer, your commentary style is like...not relevant to the game at all usually
I work better with someone that talks about the game. Everybody get on the mic and clown and suddenly when I do it, "Yo mah du, u bad." or if I am trying to inform those who just joined the stream about bracket progression, it's a problem. Rapture doesn't even get that kind of treatment and *****s are hating on him throughout the entirety of the stream.

People stay hating.

I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom