• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I want to play friendlies with everyone, hahaha!! Whether its for money or not, I just want to play!!

The only problem I foresee is that I don't know what most of you look like! I guess I'll have to do some spying to identify who everyone is that I am supposed to play.

Also, I'm traveling to this tournament by myself from Teays Valley, WV (it's approximately three hours away). I'll be leaving Saturday morning around 7. This means I should get to the venue around 10 or something (probably a little later). As of now I do not have a teammate for doubles so I will, probably, not be able to participate. Hopefully we will be able to do some MMing or friendlies during this time if a TV is open or something, haha!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Judge told me to use his tag since he says he's not coming, so hopefully I don't disappoint him

THIS FOR YOU MY NUGGA!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Yeah, I want to play friendlies with everyone, hahaha!! Whether its for money or not, I just want to play!!

The only problem I foresee is that I don't know what most of you look like! I guess I'll have to do some spying to identify who everyone is that I am supposed to play.

Also, I'm traveling to this tournament by myself from Teays Valley, WV (it's approximately three hours away). I'll be leaving Saturday morning around 7. This means I should get to the venue around 10 or something (probably a little later). As of now I do not have a teammate for doubles so I will, probably, not be able to participate. Hopefully we will be able to do some MMing or friendlies during this time if a TV is open or something, haha!
I'll be using either

Oh No
Uh Oh

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey guys, Me, Logic, and Aposl need housing either tonight around 3AM

or saturday night after the tourney, either or would do, please help! Thanks ^^

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yo Ally Ima hit you with these red bulls..right after pools so you can blast through bracket and get first

AWWWWWWW YEE

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hey guys, Me, Logic, and Aposl need housing either tonight around 3AM

or saturday night after the tourney, either or would do, please help! Thanks ^^
There is no housing left. You might as well look for hotel. There a bunch of people doing the hotel thing (including our car) so you should find someone to join so your housing can be super cheap. You generally have to reserve housing really early for this event.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm amazed this is getting more hype than the last one.

*edit* OMG FAST BRAWL IS SO MUCH FUN! Anyone wanna do Fast Brawl MMs? It's a Special Brawl option.

*edit 2* JESUS CHRIST WHY IS THIS NOT MORE POPULAR? lol!

QUIVO

Smash Master
How are you getting there mx?

SpongeJordan.. I remember this one time some of the god kais from cincy came up to my place in columbus. Instead of playing real brawl for countless hours, we played fast brawl instead. Soooo good, it almost feels like melee.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
How are you getting there mx?

SpongeJordan.. I remember this one time some of the god kais from cincy came up to my place in columbus. Instead of playing real brawl for countless hours, we played fast brawl instead. Soooo good, it almost feels like melee.
Exactly! Holy ****, it's so much fun, I could do this forever. That's it, I'm dropping vbrawl for Fast Brawl. I know that's still vBrawl technically... but... shut up!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If this breaks 120 people top 8 should be payed out.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey, guys!
('= Tournament is coming up soon!

I will probably put emphasis on ARRIVING ON TIME. Later tonight in a post.
However, I just want everyone to go here please: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295100
And support the cause!

Also, LAST CHANCE to speak up if you are not on the attendance list. I will be pre-seeding shortly! Thanks!!

@Hylian, I planned on it.

Edit: Oh! And Stream is posted on the front page! Thank you VGBootcamp for the stream and TKO for his commentation! (is that a word?)

Double Edit all the way: I also got interviewed for SiiS on All is Brawl! Huzzah! I'm glad the tournament is getting support from BOTH Smashboards and AiB!

Tesh

Smash Hero
120 attendees
3 televisions
6 wiis

Good Luck to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom