• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
What's up everyone? I'm looking forward to this! For some reason I feel the need to type out and post the money matches that I am supposed to be playing: Legan, Quivo, Composer, Roller, Pink Fresh, Tech Chase, Will, and Coney. I will, of course, play anyone else. It doesn't need to be a money match, just a friendly is fine! I look forward to playing some of the finest smashers that exist!

Ask me to play... I will.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Shugo: How can you possibly think that is Orange Falco? That **** is Yellow
Atomsk: Are you ****ing dumb or color blind dude?
Shugo: Probably a little bit of both.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
shugo: How can you possibly think that is orange falco? That **** is yellow
atomsk: Are you ****ing dumb or color blind dude?
Shugo: Probably a little bit of both.
lol wow puttin me on blast ***er. That s*** is yellow dangit!!!!!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Okay, so I think I've asked this about 2 times now.

Can you put me on the attendance list Day? I am not on there.
But I am on the wii list.

Thanks.

(will quote again later if Im still missing lol)

D

Deleted member

lol wow puttin me on blast ***er. That s*** is yellow dangit!!!!!
It's obviously yellow.

And I'm the only smasher on the planet that loves yellow Falco the most, apparently.

Edit: ............

I wanted to go to Facebook, but instead I typed in "falco" in the address bar, lol.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
GUYS!! VENUE HAS CHANGED!! IT IS NOW AT:
45 WEST UNIVERSITY, CINCINNATI OHIO 45219
At Turner Hall!!

It is only about 5 minutes away from Cincinnati State (original venue) if that. The only problem with the change is that there is no free soda pop. >.<;
Sorry, they suddenly cancelled on us all of the sudden but managed to get a venue at University of Cincinnati. Please pass this info around!

We're going to need powerstrips

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
I think I love you.
Crystal poppin'In the stretch Navigata We got food everywhere As if the party was catered We've got Fellas to my left (left) Hunnies on my right (right), We bring 'em both togetha

We got drinkin' all night, Then afta the tourny it's the afta party, then afta the party it's the motel lobby, yeah around about 4 you gotta clear the lobby, then take it to ya room and chain grab somebody

Lemme get that toot toot

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol @ everyone asking to be put on the attendance list...

I'M ON THERE TWICE SUCKAS

edit: oh and i'm bringing a full setup. one DLA's bringing the Wii and the other is bringing the TV+power strip.

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
crystal poppin'in the stretch navigata we got food everywhere as if the party was catered we've got fellas to my left (left) hunnies on my right (right), we bring 'em both togetha

we got drinkin' all night, then afta the tourny it's the afta party, then afta the party it's the motel lobby, yeah around about 4 you gotta clear the lobby, then take it to ya room and chain grab somebody

lemme get that toot toot
toot, toot

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Okay so my ride bailed on me last second so I need a new ride. I live in Circleville but can probably get a quick ride to Columbus at farthest to meet-up with you. (So anywhere between Columbus & Chillicothe)

Since it's so late in planning, I'll pay for half the gas and full entry & venue for the driver that takes me.

I'm actually in it to win it this time. Got my Pit plankin' & my Squirtle swaggerin' harder than ever before.
Just reposting this. Quivo said he was interested, but hasn't messaged me back yet. So I'd like a backup plan if he doesn't by tomorrow.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Blazing, you live 45 minutes out of the way : /

If you could get a ride to columbus, or meet me on the way to Cincy or something.. I wouldn't have a problem. I don't really want to end up driving 3 hours for a 2 hour drive.. Sorry bud.

and yes KT, i'm going to be there.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Ok this will be the last time I mention this:

My car will have a set-up, TV and wii with infinite replay.

Also, MO crew will be:

Radium
Hylian
Jowii
Future
Tmacc
TP
Legan
Fuujin
Cook
Nicole
Ripple (honorary MO)

Also, if you guys need another Pool Captain, I will be one.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I can't come after all. My vehicle is unavailable, and no one else wants to volunteer theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom