• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'll post a link to the stream as soon as I'm able. As long as we have working internet at the venue, there will definitely be a live stream.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'll post a link to the stream as soon as I'm able. As long as we have working internet at the venue, there will definitely be a live stream.
Unless MI pulls something out of their *** in the next hour (Me and Lain kinda messed things up for each other), I'll be bringing 1, maybe 2 guys from NW Ohio.

Representin' :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'd like to join in on this Milkshake side tournament.

Protip: In New England, they're called Frappes. That's the actual word for milkshake.
I'm from New England and I do not recall ever hearing milkshakes called that >_>

D

Deleted member

Looks like I won't be making this at all. Since no one wants to give meh a ride.
Sorry guys.
Aww...I was looking forward to seeing you. Especially my friend Rikku, who used to main Yoshi. Sorry you couldn't make it. :(

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1. Shugo
2. Lain
3. Kel
4. Infern Angelis
5. Fizzle Boy
5. Joey
7. Y.b.M.
7. Bowyer
9. King Beef
9. Blue Rogue
9. Hilt
9. Mister Eric

That's all I remember...but the bracket should be up tomorrow....

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I would have loved to go to s&s with you guys, but I JUST now got back from dropping everyone off :urg:
I'm bout to go pass out. Maybe shoutouts when results thread shows up.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
I would have loved to go to s&s with you guys, but I JUST now got back from dropping everyone off :urg:
I'm bout to go pass out. Maybe shoutouts when results thread shows up.
Didn't happen, taco took off like a bat out of he'll running from the police with day and Oreo, so they are stuck in mid cinci while crashes party van, the king bizzle and rogue, myself in jakes truck following in a wild goose hunt on a gps who went super bunk to find said shake and stake. I found it hilarious. Any ways on the way home still, and tourney was too much fun.

olimarfan87

Smash Rookie
It appears that I do not need sleep, since I'm just now finishing up reading the past few pages of posts and I still need to get a shower. Post explosion, my goodness. Like whoa man, good job me.

Being ignored is why I stopped putting any effort into trying to play doubles... :rolleyes: Guess I won't worry about playing that and I'm not sure why the venue appears to be such a pain to reach coming down I-75 southbound.

Tell me about it Mr. E...Directions to Cinci state needed to be more clear and what buildings and all that when we got there.

BTW, Amadeus here aka Olimarfan just getting back home in Toledo, Oh (NW ohio) telling the Michinganders to get the lead out, and checking out my first tourney. All you tourney goers are nuts! Didn't stand a chance but picked up some great tips, thanks a lot Hilt!! :):) :D

On a final note, finally be checking out the boards....pm me if u want to brawl it up with friend code.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
blue wtf happened to you ? =P
He got bracket ****ed pretty bad :/

Amadeus: It was great talking to you. Keeping trying to make it to tournaments and you'll see yourself improving more and more. It's the best way to get better, and you'll enjoy it :)

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
He got bracket ****ed pretty bad :/

Amadeus: It was great talking to you. Keeping trying to make it to tournaments and you'll see yourself improving more and more. It's the best way to get better, and you'll enjoy it :)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH.
Side Note: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Can we all agree my bracket was hardest..lol tactical then fizzle then blue then kel then lain then kel again then lain again >.>

clowsui

Smash Legend
is there any chance that i left my asian powerstrip at the venue? i could've sworn i did but i'm not sure, if not then i guess it's at home.

fun tourney, shoutouts when results thread is posted.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Thanks Shugo. Lookin' around the house, it appears I don't have it :( buuut hopefully someon epicked it up or it'll be put in the CState Lost n Found.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Didn't happen, taco took off like a bat out of he'll running from the police with day and Oreo, so they are stuck in mid cinci while crashes party van, the king bizzle and rogue, myself in jakes truck following in a wild goose hunt on a gps who went super bunk to find said shake and stake. I found it hilarious. Any ways on the way home still, and tourney was too much fun.
My brain just gave up after trying to read this

Kel

Smash Master
Did anyone find a Blue bag that white controllers come in? I seem to be missing mine now, which really sucks because I use it to keep my controller protected.

On a side note, Blue Rogue and Infern went last game with Infern at 1 stock and mid percent and Blue at 2 stock high percent. However, Blue Rogue grabbed the edge 45 times when only 35 is acceptable. So, there you have it. I have been telling you all this is a terrible rule...

Also, Ohio took itself out....again >=(

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Let's face it boys and girls, this tournament was in no way "free". Like every bracket was redonkulous. Infern 1st round and then I had to fight the loser of Mister Eric and Steel Samurai. I didn't want to fight either of them. >.> Oh well, I had fun and Steel our match was pretty fun but I already knew you were winning that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom