• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wolf looks so cute in the opening picture, dragging his Fox along. :3

Edit: @MegaRobMan, as much as I would love to house you, I don't live in that area. I'll be needing housing myself. xD Let me know where you stay, though... ;)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
wow so I might not go to this now...Like...half of my boys arent going...and I never came to SiiS for the tourney...I came to hang out..

30 percent confirmed i guess..

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sure, Genie! What have you commentated in the past?
Keist can too. Hm!

And okay, TKbro! It'd be nice to see you again, but if you can't make it out understandable. It'll just be weird you not being there.
I haven't but I wanted to start doing commentary for livestreams for a while now.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
No offense dude but SiiS5 is probably gonna be a crucially big spectated event.

people aren't going to want to hear a random (not saying a random in the community but a random to commentary) on the mic unless you coupled with a non ranom

if you wanna get noriety you gotta start small and work your way up.

I just did a couple of MD/VA tourneys at the start of my commentary career then my big break was Apex

just some words from one commentator to another.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Wow... is that serious?

Wow. Lol.

...Just wow.

But seriously I hope I get to go to thisss~~~! Team DoomsDay will be at it once again~!!!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Allied better go, Legan better Go, Blackanese better go, TK better go.... We got some serious "getting it in" to do (pause)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
overswarm you know what I mean.

maybe not a TV career or anything but the commentary i have been doing in smash

career prolly not the best word though...LOL

@dooms I don't see whats so funny about that post?

Roller

Smash Legend
Commentary pr.

Should be developed.

Also, I would actually not mind having new people on the mics. The commentary for pound was pretty bad with the exception of Seibrik when Anti went wolf. And other than that it's always the same people using their same phrases over and over again. I want somebody fresh, with new vernacular.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Commentary pr.

Should be developed.

Also, I would actually not mind having new people on the mics. The commentary for pound was pretty bad with the exception of Seibrik when Anti went wolf. And other than that it's always the same people using their same phrases over and over again. I want somebody fresh, with new vernacular.
I think that was Afro on the mic when Anti went Wolf.

"ANTI WITH SOME OF DAT HA WOO!"

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh LOL I think I read it wrong and I was very disappointed. Sorry, my fault.

Needs some more GW's going to this awww yeeeah.

Roller

Smash Legend
I think that was Afro on the mic when Anti went Wolf.

"ANTI WITH SOME OF DAT HA WOO!"
Eh, Floridians are all the same to me. But whoever it was, that was entertaining. And it was new. I'd like to see some more people on the mics. At least as color commentators. Keep one guy that knows his **** on the matchup or in general on the mic, then find some new interesting people to do the whimsical "DAT SUPER HI-5!" ****.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
*shrugS*.... I might come. It's near my birthday. If I'm not high-tailin' it back to Cali for my vacation or hosting my own tournament by then, I'll be there.

Lots of love for finding a relevant venue, oh wow XD! I can't wait to play arcade games all daaaaiii

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Allied better go, Legan better Go, Blackanese better go, TK better go.... We got some serious "getting it in" to do (pause)

lol real talk, I'mma try my best to come through with Allied and any other NYers. (I'm pretty sure Vinnie will come through as well as Will as he can schedule work day off)
Hopefully we can come through and see all of ya'll <3

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Commentary pr.

Should be developed.

Also, I would actually not mind having new people on the mics. The commentary for pound was pretty bad.
I'm surprised you could even hear it...that commentary for pound audio was horrible for like the first day and got a little better the next day..but still low

LOL at a commentary PR...that would be to hard to make (fairly)

also I'd like to see new people also...the older commentators will soon become irrelevant for several reason (most being leaving the brawl scen)e so we will def need new commentators.

problem is people seem to like to get up there and not actually commentate but to just talk **** to the livestream (I know because I did it before..lol)

I guess it's just difficult to find good commentating.
True
my commentary is pretty decent, not as good as TK (lol the gold standard) but he can vouch that I do a pretty solid job.
LOL the gold standard...I'm putting that in my name after I renew my premium.

also you are good at commentary but I think you would be a better solo commentator than anything.

Also our streams are not as big nor hype.
depends on the tourney...SiiS4 had a lot of people in the stream (SiiS3 had more somehow though...lol)

Clouth

Smash Rookie
As someone who has played more mega man.... Snipit
Sry to derail guys But I just have to say this since a friend of mine on here sent me the html to this post and after I read it I literally had to make an account just to reply. I just wanted to say that I completely agree with you 100% about mega man 9, but seriously 10? as 4th best? How can a trash game that took less than a week to perfect on hard hold any standing to the past 6 games? (7 and 8 don't count d:) I mean 6, and 4 were good. I agree about 2 because the whole fanboy arguement being the best is Bias. I mean it's not horrably off due to wonderful paradox design in stage selection, but no game has ever been as perfect as 9. Pro soundtrack, difficulty is compareable to HnK infinites, and the stage and sprite design has never looked better. I mean I would like to consider myself a contender of megaman records to the fact that I've nearly perfected most of the series except for 3, and 5 (Again 7, and 8 don't count :b). but when 10 came out how were you NOT disappointed. One of the WORST soundtracks of the series aside from: Silent rain, Staff roll, Usual day (aside from the fact that it sounds like it belongs in a pokemon game as the town theme), and Go together Opening (aside from the face that it DOES belong in Quarth.) Most of the music doesn't even sound NES, OR GB 8-bit.

For most who don't know NES or GB 8-bit consists of only 4 channels. A lead PU1(Pattern 1), bass PU2(Pattern 2), Drums/Pattern (3) WAV(Custom wave form), and Dums noise NOI(For additional drums). If you listen to the tracks it's clearly 16-bit tracks as alot of the tracks have a lead with all other 4 channels and either a second lead or 2 basses with one just low freq. But soundtrack aside the bosses were just a darts throw at what appliance was going to be used next for a stage theme, and as for the difficulty. I Don't think I have ever played anything as easy that took as little as a week to beat. It didn't feel as thought out and planed as the previous series. It felt like "Oh look. We brought back a classic and spent time perfecting it, and hey look! it was well received! Let's make a sequel and not care because people are going to buy it anyways. ;D MONEY!!!!! :FFFF"

But no bad vibes. I just wanted to stop by and say I agree, and that everyone should atleast have the accomplishment of atleast beating mm9.

But if you really want a mega man type challenge try MegaMari, or Rosenkreuzstilette pretty good for side scrolling dojin games.

What ever TL;DR I just had to agree and ask why. D;

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, now that TK's brought it up, for the love of god. Make sure the audio is at a level that species other than dogs can hear. It was painful trying to make it out on the Pound vids.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm no megaman-expert (I've only beaten 2 and 9, but played others), but I was not impressed with mm10s soundtrack at ALL the music was very half-*****. I believe that music is very important in games. I was playing rayman2 and I realized how much better the game would be if the music wasn't terrible. :/ sigh. Maybe they'll redo the soundtrack when the 3DS version comes out. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom