- Sep 4, 2006
809 South 5th Street
Champaign, IL 61820
is literally across the street
$5 Venue Fee (regardless of bringing a set up or not)
$15 per person singles
$20 per team for doubles
5th. OOS bonus only
there will also be an OOS bonus for anyone that makes money depending on how much extra $ I have.
10am: Doors open. If you're bringing a setup, please arrive ASAP
11am: Double and Singles sign ups
Noon: 4:00 Doubles Bracket
4:00-7:00: singles pools and PM pools
7:00-12:00 singles bracket/Friendlies
Note: There Will NOT be PM doubles
WE NEED PEOPLE TO BRING A TV, GAMECUBE, POWERSTRIP, OR EXTENSION CORD!
Confirmed Set Ups
Ripple - 2 t.v.s and 2 set ups.
Local smashers - 4 T.V.s and 3 set ups
* Unknown522 (The player) is banned
* Pause is set to OFF in singles and in doubles
*In the even of an accidental pause for singles, the player who paused loses a stock.
* 4 stock, 8:00 minute timer
* Items OFF
* Ties after the time limit are determined by stocks, then by percentage.
* All tournament sets will be best-of-3 except the following, which will be best-of-5: Winners Semis, Winners Finals, Losers Semis, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals.
* Master Hand is banned.
* Wobbling is LEGAL.
* Stalling with Jigglypuff's Rising Pound or Peach's Wall Bomber is banned.
* Glitches such as Ice Climbers's Freeze Glitch are banned
*Mewtwo's soul stunner Glitch is encouraged.
* Dave's Stupid Rule WILL NOT BE USED AT ALL (there will be a different rule )
*MetaKnight is Banned
Stage Strike from Neutrals for the first match of the set in "1221" fashion:
1. First player strikes one stage.
2. Second player strikes the next two stages.
3. First player strikes one stage.
Fountain of Dreams
Kongo Jungle 64
After each match:
1. Winner announces stage ban (except in best-of-5 sets)
2. Loser chooses counterpick stage
3. Winner chooses their character
4. Loser chooses their character
Special Conduct Rules
1. absolutely no loud trash talking while a player is in a match. if I hear ANYONE bring down a player while they are in a match, you will be kicked out of the venue.
2. This is a church, no alcohol or drugs.
I Will be selling homemade hot paninis for $2.50 each for lunch and for dinner. These will be big sandwiches for that price. If you want to save money on food, I would suggest you buy a sandwich.
please don't call or text unless it's an emergency. You can PM me through SWF as necessary.
217-622-3131 - Main TO (Blake/Ripple)
There are a few smashers in Champaign that might be able to house. I will update this as people let me know how many they're willing to house.