• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short notice [details inside] MADfest: 01-21-12 Melee All Day Video Game Event!

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, we'll see what happens. As it gets later into the year, the probability decreases that I'll be there, until February.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah, don't worry. It won't be that late. : D I'm sure you'll have a chance to go to this. : D I'm working on it, trust me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll try to see what I can do. : D It would be great to have you, and bring melo and friends. : D (if you can)

I actually haven't played you or anyone else up there. : D It will be interesting.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
u have a tournament to run u cant play no friendlies
shhhhhhhh. Just kidding, you are right. I might consider entering it too, but probably not. : D I know I'm there for business.

I'll give you low tier practice :D except Yoshi and DK... I never use them for some reason.
Yoshi is fun. : D

Who me? I need to get better in general lol, not just matchups
You'll get better in general too! : D Just try your hardest.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i hate yoshi.

btw we almost have a date. we basically have a venue (its a church)

carlos u just gotta confirm a date and update the thread.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i might come if theres a date lol
You'll know the date by Tuesday.

i hate yoshi.

btw we almost have a date. we basically have a venue (its a church)

carlos u just gotta confirm a date and update the thread.
Like I said, I will know what date I can have by Tuesday. (Pastor has a meeting on monday and will present my proposal then) I will update the thread once it's confirmed.

I might start playing Brawl too, maybs.
Oh I see. But yeah with the tourny I won't have people playing other things until it's finished and if we have time left over.

July

Smash Apprentice
Yaay so hyped for MAD!!!

shhhhhhhh. Just kidding, you are right. I might consider entering it too, but probably not. : D I know I'm there for business.
Don't worry I'm sure you will get to play, you know you have your crew to help with business : ) Deff important that you get to have fun too!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yaay so hyped for MAD!!!

Don't worry I'm sure you will get to play, you know you have your crew to help with business : ) Deff important that you get to have fun too!
Yes and it's deff important that YOU GUYS get in the fun as well. : D

You know... everytime I see smh I think SO MUCH HYPE lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I REALLY think the date should be in the title.
He hasn't established a date yet guys

Correct. I don't have a date YET. I will KNOW about dates by Tuesday.

Also I haven't been going crazy about changing the title, I don't want people thinking there is a big change when there really isn't.

I will change the title once I am confirmed. That way people know that I'm for real. : D

The Cape

Smash Master
So I didnt see a date (already addressed), but I find myself in Philly all the time and would love to play, or attend this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It would be great to have you. : D Yeah I'll know of something soon though, I'm pretty excited. : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I might have some dates in November. (ANd possibly NOT the first week either ;P)

Would you guys come on the 13th? : ] (I'm asking this so I can confirm that date)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll try and show up. Hopefully you pick a day where I have an early soccer game. Don't make it Halloween pls.
Haha. How did you know that Oct 31st might have been a possibility? Lol. Nah, I won't pick Halloween. ;P I appreciate the effort.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yeah think of it as a break from school haha.

Also, check the first post near the prices, so that you can see if you'd rather have singles and teams $5 or not. : ]

dlew2191

Smash Rookie
I should be able to make it, but not totally sure. I can possibly bring recording equipment (i.e. a few cords and a laptop), but it would really only work for 1 TV.

The new date is better than the old one.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey would you might if I came to the tournament just to help out with running the tournament?
No I don't mind. I gladly accept and appreciate your help, bro. : D Maybe we could also team a bit too haha.

t4rfoh

Smash Rookie
I have probably 4 or 5 people that would go, all experienced smashers that attend Temple U. keep me posted

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yeah dude do it. im down. I dont understand the thread title but keep the prices normal. 10 for singles 5 doubles. and w/e venue
Kk kool got ya. : D

I have probably 4 or 5 people that would go, all experienced smashers that attend Temple U. keep me posted
Yeah no problem, I'll keep you up to date. : D

LLDL

Smash Hero
Wish I could come to support this, the only tournament before rom that I can go to is tunes :(

Top Bottom