• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short notice [details inside] MADfest: 01-21-12 Melee All Day Video Game Event!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My attendance will probably be based on the parking situation
Well, luckily for you (I put this in the first post), there is a big lot of emptiness that you can park in.

I will take photos so you can see.

So you are GOOD. I have seen many people park there when there was services for that church, so you are super good.

Wish I could come to support this, the only tournament before rom that I can go to is tunes :(

It's ok bro. Hopefully we can see you in the next tournament we host. And of course, we will keep on hosting tournies. This ain't no one time thing! : D

Also, I'll try to support the Tunes before the 13th, but I need to find a way to get there. : D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
K.

Now, updated thread with photos of Church and Lot.

Btw, if 40 people come, then venue fee can = $5. ;p

40 = $5
30 = $7

;P

LLDL

Smash Hero
u forgot to put [/IMG] for the 4 photos after the first pic of the church

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
u forgot to put [/IMG] for the 4 photos after the first pic of the church
Oh yeah I did that on purpose because I didn't want to have people waiting in the lag of big photos as I was putting the collapse tags on.Then I forgot to put the / back in the tags lol.

Thanks. : D

EDIT:

Also, I want people to pre-reg (name only of course). If people want the big room, I want at least 30 people... LOL. If we have like 15 people, then we'll use a smaller room. (I'm sure we'll have enough people though haha)

So please list that you are going or not. I'll just put a deadline for the 4th of November, to let me know. (If there is a time that you will know that you can come, but it's after that, let me know ASAP.)

This is because I can't change rooms last minute.

dlew2191

Smash Rookie
I might be able to help out with the setup too depending on how busy I will be that weekend and what time the tournament starts. I'll let you know.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll start it at 10:00. I mean, you guys can come in as early as 10:00 AM.

You guys think that MAD is just an abbreviation.. but this thing will be a long day. I wanna say we'll be here till 10 pm, or 12 the LATEST.

So at least 10 Am to 10 Pm (or maybe 11 pm so that you could get in your last minute mm's or friendlies)

or 10 pm - 12pm could be side events. Decisions, decisions.

Just remember guys, please bring setups and/or tv's if you can. : D I'll have a full setup. : ]

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
should be 6 people from temple going.
me, ben, dave, john, eric, max

yo make sure you get sign ups / tourney start time down. don't want your first one to be sloppy.

tourneys usually start about 1 now-a-days. sign up at 12. slightly later if people are lagging behind.

t.v.'s are mad important. see if chibo can help maybe? dunno

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Is this confirmed for the 13th of Nov cause if so I'll start making arrangements so I can attend...
It should be, I just want to confirm with the Pastor if it's in the book. I will have to check with the secretary tommorow, so check this thread tommorow. I'll put confirmed in the title once it is.

It's just been a little bit hard to get in contact with the pastor, but it shouldn't be hard to contact the secretary. She just left RIGHT NOW OMFG. xD

I'll be here with my tv's. :)
YAYYYY : D Awesome man. I'll help you bring them in. I got surge protectors, and soon will get extension cords. Yeah, I'm investing in the invent. : ]

should be 6 people from temple going.
me, ben, dave, john, eric, max

yo make sure you get sign ups / tourney start time down. don't want your first one to be sloppy.

tourneys usually start about 1 now-a-days. sign up at 12. slightly later if people are lagging behind.

t.v.'s are mad important. see if chibo can help maybe? dunno
Yeah, I'm making sign up papers, and I'm deciding on having two people register people.

I want sign ups to start around 11:30, 12:00 at least, like you said. And for people that are running late, I'll hold it a bit. (If people call me saying they are gonna be late, but are coming)

gonna be ****.
Yes it will be.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kool bro. : D Should be looking good. :p

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
turnout looking good so far!!

il make a list at the start of november so we know if venue will be cheaper in advance ^_^

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
turnout looking good so far!!

il make a list at the start of november so we know if venue will be cheaper in advance ^_^
Awesome man! : D Hype. : D

Is wobbling legal?
No, it isn't. I said that in the last bit of my first post, I'll make it a bit bigger so people can notice.

I don't know if I'm going to this, but if you need a place to crash in philly, you're welcome to stay with me.
Aww, ok. No worries if you can't. ^_^

Btw, everyone, the date is confirmed.

But now, it is booked (I saw the secretary write it down) and I then took pictures of the inside. Have fun.

Now again, are people ok with the prices, as rom3 will be the week after this.

Again, wobbling IS banned

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol.

Updated thread with rules and housing info. Deleted old info. : ]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I love splosions. <3

Btw, I'm going to make a flyer for MAD. Yeah, and it's gonna ****. I'm **** at Gimp. ;P

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thank you very much. Yeah, it will be. :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Just to let you guys know, I think I want to start around 12:30 pm, or 1:00. 1:00 at the latest (Call me if you are on the way but won't be there by 1:00 pm, let me know, I can work around it :p), because I know there will be people coming from out of state. I'll open up for sign ups and friendlies at 10:00 am (I would open earlier but I don't think anyone would be here that early) and just see from there.

Top Bottom