• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

soap

Smash Hero
I do jump as soon as possible, there are just consistently less sd's that way

real g's are either dead, or behind the scenes making real money

L__

Smash Master
well i fudge up my wavelands onto the stage less than other people and it looks smoother than lots of peoples

so IM GOOD

:oneeye:

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
yo kk u going to review some stuff with me from big house
i dont like the matches that got recorded ( sort of embarrassing ) but you can critque them any ways

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
start looking for the u-tilt in techchases on falcon over 40-50ish on no DI/di in. Specifically at 4:54. You dropped that techchase and the u-tilt leads to easy follow ups.

Same with looking for upsmash/d-smash in techchases. At mid-high percents good falcon's mix in no tech more often because it is more difficult to follow up, as shown by when you double jabbed and scar spot dodged your grab in game one, and in game 2 rolled out and d-tilted to get out. If you were looking for no-tech and upsmashed him or d-smashed in just one of those situations you likely could have finished. Another solution to some of falcon's mixups on no tech is jab > ftilt.

Damn man you had game two. That supposed-to-be downsmash turned into SD is the worst. You just dropped a few tech chases that cost you the match.

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
i dont like to tech chase dsmash but i guess i could use usmash
i always knew about dab-ftilt
but completely forgot about during the set

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Anyone experiment with using Sheiks fair in the same way as falcons like when he runs out to counter the over shot attack? Any pros cons?

:phone:

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Aite bro. When they space an attack behind you to counter a dd away or Wd back. also you going to kings?

:phone:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah absolutely, you can SH in a defensive manner that lets you react to and counter potential approaches with fair/bair on the way down. Sheik's SH puts her at a very good height to do this.

I'm going to KoC yeah. Do you know who BoscoMan is? Supposedly he's housing me but I don't know his phone number or anything.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
ok so I was playing vs Nintendude ICs and he was ****** me ez pz
He said that whenever I tried to empty hop fair he can just WD> utilt.
What do I do ? space better? or not jump so predictably? would be easier if i had a video but i dont record anything lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
empty... hop... fair?

between the empty hop aerials and the running out to counter the overshot attack, the sheik boards are hella confusing to read D:

Salevits

Smash Apprentice
Yo, KK

how do you input your ledgedashes?

I sound like a little KK fanboy for asking this but it's just that mine aren't consistent and you always think your stuff so throughoutly.

Top Bottom