• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

soap

Smash Hero
lolz indeed. question!
can you nair drop off the edge on top of a fox whos in their up b?
I saw a recent tec0 vid where he does just this and follows up with a dj fair.

u can ask tec what black magic he used to do this

i always get caught in the fire myself, i am not a believer in the nair i suppose

ok, ill stop :)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
soaps doin it right.

falcon players need to be taught the preachings of the homo homo.

@Twin: no matter how you look at it

shes still gay.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
no one enjoys playing against sheik

except foxes

but fox sucks.

i like fair if im on stage and can set it up, bair/nair if im off stage edgeguarding.

i dont use downsmash until i know that they can fall over from it so i can tech chase them.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz. Soap... anymore?? I dont really care. but ya i get caught in the fire, but you say it can be done
If you get hit by the fire just float over them and nair again its sooo good :laugh:

I read this wrong :(

go watch tec0 vids

he does it all the god **** time.
Do I? :lick:

Ok no really what do I do?

shhh teczero's gone!
:mad:

I saw a recent tec0 vid where he does just this and follows up with a dj fair.

u can ask tec what black magic he used to do this

i always get caught in the fire myself, i am not a believer in the nair i suppose

ok, ill stop :)
BELIEVE IN THE NAIR SOAP!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Dang I just watched the match of tec0 vs Kels recently. last match of GF's, dude that was sad to watch that last stock and the two mistakes that could've led to his death >.<

Good match though lol.

:link:
I'm new to this "Doing good in tournament" thing. Gimme time, I still get nervous on the high up matches. :lick:

I'm glad I never played tec0s sheik. That would be so ghey I probably couldn't handle it. I did play his Fox in teams, which is ****.
..... When/where did we play? :urg:....

Why do people say my sheik is gay :(. I always thought my sheik is a ball of funny to watch :bee:

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I'm new to this "Doing good in tournament" thing. Gimme time, I still get nervous on the high up matches. :lick:

..... When/where did we play? :urg:....

Why do people say my sheik is gay :(. I always thought my sheik is a ball of funny to watch :bee:
I played you at GOTM's tourny a while back. I play you in tourny and I played friendlies with you and LOL master in teams.

And your sheik isn't as gay as Kiras, Vanz, Drephens, and Planks.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Wow i havent been here in like 2 weeks sup my fellow sheiks! Any way somethings i wanna say. Yoshi story is now my favorite stage. Sometimes instead of following peoples techs with a waveland on platforms i now wait for them to get up and boom up smash. Which now my favorite move with sheik is now up smash. Its gay trust me. It works really well to for peaches who wake up down smash on platforms i did it too dop like 5 times. How has everyone been? Also happy holidays :)
edit samus is dumb. I cant fight her. The past 3 tournaments i have lost to 3 different samus players 2 times holding me back from placing top 3. So gay!

soap

Smash Hero
i like yoshis cuz u can needle onto the platforms and its like a waveland with less land lag

plus the needle covers the nontech option by forcing getups

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Omg soap thats genius! I gotta try that out. Imma assume its better when you have a couple of needles charged or its dependent on how high you jump. Regardless thats pretty original . Soap your a genius!

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Amsah.. sigh... the "smiley's" code is (embarass).. I was basing my argument upon the fact that your post was dumb, not that you were dumb (even though they're might be a correlation, who knows..).
No johns. The name and/or code doesn't change the fact that it's a smiley. You tried to act smart but it backfired. :embarrass

Also, you think my post is dumb because you think I am dumb. So again, Ad Hominem written all over it. If you actually read my posts, you would've seen I make valid points that you with as little Sheik knowledge as you have can't possibly argue against. (I'm not saying this because you're bad (well, maybe a little) but because YOU HAVEN'T)

So, like I said earlier, I think it's best if you just stop trying to make me look bad, you're embarrassing yourself.

Some people have too much pride to ever accept they are wrong. Oh well.
Wrong about what? :embarrass

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
some of you guys dont seem to realize that the arguably best sheik main in the world is trying to give you advice

amsah: hows the ntsc practice going? curious :)

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
amsah just stop ^^
he is draggin you down on his level and he will win there since has more experience being an idiot
He's not dragging me down to his level, I willingly lowered myself because I'm bored and he's funny. And no, he won't beat me with experience because I'm the biggest troll on the planet..:embarrass

S l o X

Smash Champion
How to be mad observant? and Teczero marth is most fun to watch, besides maybe M2K in his set against Armada.
-
:| WHY YOU GUYS PLAY SHEIK?

gm jack

Smash Lord
How to be mad observant? and Teczero marth is most fun to watch, besides maybe M2K in his set against Armada.
-
:| WHY YOU GUYS PLAY SHEIK?
Only character who feels natural, if that makes sense. I have played her for so long non-competitively that her moves makes sense to me. Plus she's **** irritating to play against. There is a thread in the brawl (gasp) tactical which covers why being irritating is good. Long and short of it, playing gay and irritating them just shows you are being effective.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol at kk. Anyway i play sheik because she is annoying to fight against . I get slight pleasure hearing people say things about sheiks gayness. Then they are all like man sheik takes no skill to play then im like mmm k why don't you play her. Then they fail pretty bad.

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
sheik is for best character ever! love her toolbox if you see something shes got a way to exploit it, wouldnt trade her for any other character. Also etwist sheik may be ghey but marth and captain falcon should have a gay off- tiaras and white and pink clothes required

Top Bottom