• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I dunno I get a little pleasure out of down tilting someone and watching them get so frustrated because they know no matter how hard they fight it their stock is gone :p

Actually I'm curious as well Amsah, how does NTSC sheik feal for you compared to PAL?

:link:
I mean... NTSC sheik is only a more powerful version of PAL sheik.

I think it'll be tougher for Amash to deal with the other characters buffs instead of finding out that he can 0-death some of the cast.

go find someone to play with you demon.
Asobitai!

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
sheik is for best character ever! love her toolbox if you see something shes got a way to exploit it, wouldnt trade her for any other character. Also etwist sheik may be ghey but marth and captain falcon should have a gay off- tiaras and white and pink clothes required
LOL Sheik, Marth, and Jiggs are the gayest characters in the game, but Falcon is NO WHERE NEAR gay and I'm pretty sure everyone here will agree. Falcon has no gay tactics whatsoever.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i just downloaded that hhahah

I'm going to quote SCOTU speaking about Falcon vs Spacies

"it's just...tech chase tech chase tech chase tech chase tech chase tech chase KNEEEEEE...hows that not gay'

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol true that twin a. Sheik is probably top 3 in the gay factor. She annoying to get in on i would say jigs as well. Double sheik is only gay cuz its like 2 transexual ninjas vs 2 talking foxes. I would love to see you guys in action double sheik is a pretty fun team.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

If you let go of the ledge the 1st chance you get you have 29 invincibility to work with. Sheik's ledgedash is really good since she gets above the edge quickly. At best you can get up to 10 inv frames while on the stage to do whatever (Fox/Falco can get up to 14). You can definitely get an invincible d-smash/grab/roll/jump/etc off with good timing.
get your *** wupped amsah. I didn't see that post before....

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9145037&postcount=4901

but seriously w/e, it's like 2% of the matchup anyway.

Man, 37 frames of invincibility......I was way off.

Also, what's up with link's low grab lag on the edge?

- unknown522

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
dding is gay? It's not even a move. If it's so "bread n butter" then why does hax almost never dd but always DJ camp? I think it's because hax plays a weird Falcon.
A good DD camp is mad gay.

And plenty of stuff is gay without being a move. Look at half the banned stages. Or items as a whole.

Hax DD camps he just adds other stuff to it like the noted jump stuff.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
in a Falcon vs sheik match there is no "gayness" on falcons side. at all. period. All the "gayness" belongs to us, the sheiks.

I play sheik bcuz shes just a really huge interruption. All she does is say "NO!" to everything that they try to do. and then when you feel like goin the extra mile you grab and grab and tilt and tilt and fair and fair and then when they die you turn to them and say. "I said no." the end.

Teczero....I LOVE YOUR SHEIK! I just watched you matches vs kels. hot...so hot.

Top Bottom