• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Share a Trick!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
DID YOU KNOW?

You can counter attack Kirby's Bair by sheilding and then F-tilting? It works about 98% of the time.

DID YOU KNOW?

As Peach you can combo about almost any character (except Peach).
You can combo Kirby too about 47% using

Grounded Dair> Grounded Uair> Quick double-jump> Nair?

Almost every character can be hit by this combo. :)

hiROI

Smash Lord
DID YOU KNOW?

You can stage spike people in PS1 or Lylat by just UpBing when they are in front of you while recovering.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
DID YOU KNOW?

Dtilt -> Usmash is a true combo at 0%

Dsmash -> Dsmash is also a true combo at 0%

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
This is good ****, I don't really have much but uh.

Did You Know?

Peach can instashield from the edge if you saved your float,

from the edge jump, float, hold down, shield, on Wifi it's pretty gay cuz it's Wifi, offline though this technique ***** and leaves Peach a perfect grabbing opportunity.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Grounded dairs are super risky. Punishing Kirby's bair sounds sweet though. You sure it works if it's spaced correctly?
Definatly. When his Bair hits your sheild, he's spacing the hit for you, by giving you some knock back. The very tip of the Ftilt always hits. ALWAYS.

It gets stale after a while, so don't expect killing Kirby by just doing that all the time. It is good to refresh your kill moves though :)

Thibault

Smash Apprentice
DID YOU KNOW?
that a correctly timed down smash can completely destroy luigis recovery? when they try to use down b and go over the ledge just time a down smash or if the up b wont sweetspot just downsmash... oh and even if they will sweetspot you can still hit them with it :D i dont remember who but i tested this with someone earlier

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
DID YOU KNOW?

That Peach can chaingrab certain characters by using her buffered d-throw up to around 25%-30%?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Did you know

That you can cancel a dash w/ a turnip by pressing down on the control stick, then quickly in the direction you want the turnip to travel w/ the c-stick?

That you can "shutter" step turnips?"

Nicole

Smash Champion
DID YOU KNOW?

Peach's Fair goes through Dedede's gordos. She will avoid the gordo entirely and take no damage. I think she makes the gordo disappear.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
gordo won't disappear. i remember doing that in tournament several months ago lol

uuhh...

did you know?

that there's a certain float height where lucario's utilt oos will miss but her dair can still hit.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
DID YOU KNOW?

Non-pan fsmash combos into fsmash on the ice stage on PS2? It's broken LOL.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I might edit my post.

They've been "shared" around enough, I'm sure.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Did You Know?

That woman in the background makes me lol each time I watch that, that was a pretty nasty step.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Did you know?

Not sure if this has been said, but when standing on the ledge facing the center of the screen, you can freepull backwards to pull a turnip and grab the ledge. No dashing/running animation required :p

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I don't think the last hit has more range, but it does have more priority since it has knockback.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm just saying it doesn't because BTC didn't make a note of it in his hitbox thread.

In the video though, Peach was moving backwards toward it, so maybe the forth hit was the only hit that could reach it. It's also possible the last hit is the only one capable of blowing it up - the mine might not interact with hits that don't have knockback. Kinda like how certain hits won't blow up Snake's grenades and mortars.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Hmm...

it might have seemed like it had more range because you were moving backwards as you were dairing.

Listen carefully you hear a glancing blow wiff sound on the third kick, then you moved into range. It might have more range but I cant remember if it does really. It probably does have much more priority though
I'm just saying it doesn't because BTC didn't make a note of it in his hitbox thread.

In the video though, Peach was moving backwards toward it, so maybe the forth hit was the only hit that could reach it. It's also possible the last hit is the only one capable of blowing it up - the mine might not interact with hits that don't have knockback. Kinda like how certain hits won't blow up Snake's grenades and mortars.
So Snake's terrorist-like items explode depending on priority and not range? :confused:

Top Bottom