• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Wedge you do know that if this isn't the greatest **** video the Sonic boards have ever seen you're going to be skinned alive?

...*looks back at old Sonic combo videos*

Was nice knowing you, buddy. :V

jk lookin sweet

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No. I'll be laughing at your lack of velocity for making that joke eons too late.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Okay cool.

EDIT: Oh btw OSM, I got info about that smashfest from people on AiB

At first I was like, what? This guy must be crazy. People don't play Brawl in New Hampshire, what is he talking about? :psycho:

I hope you can come to the one on the 29th so we can meet!

Life

Smash Hero
True that, there's plenty of superior sites around. I only include "probably" in case said site cleans up its act... which doesn't seem likely.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Looking for Wifi matches

Hello Sonic mains.

I have no experience with the Sonic MU. Do you guys have a wifi thread or Xat chat room where I can find matches?:bee: After searching your thread index, this looked like the best place to post; sorry if I missed the right thread.

I'm Rizen or '...' in xat and main Link.

Before someone says "Link sucks, low tier for a reason, he will never win a major tourney...", I know all that.

'Looking forward to playing good Sonics; I'll check back here for a few days.;)

PS
I never play vs Sonic so this will not be a good example of the Link MU lol. Hint: Link hit offstage=dead.

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
Our Xat is so dead its not even funny, but Im sure someone will play some wifi with you sometime. I would but I dont have wireless interwebs at the moment.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm mostly a wifi player, so I could help you out if the lag isn't too bad. I'm not a fantastic Sonic by any means, but I think I could help you understand the MU some.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm mostly a wifi player, so I could help you out if the lag isn't too bad. I'm not a fantastic Sonic by any means, but I think I could help you understand the MU some.
Cool, thanks. I'm in CO which borders OK a little so the lag shouldn't be bad. If you or another Sonic want to wifi feel free to leave a message on my profile. I'm free most mid-afternoons and nights, Mountain Standard time.
Links have an active xat but it can be crazy.
http://xat.com/LinkBrawlers
I might be there as '...'

By the way, what's the deal with steak?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Was that wiki page edited? I don't see it saying Sonic is over powered anymore. Please correct it , it was more accurate before - freakin sonic and pikachu mains are so cheap! :laugh:

Top Bottom