• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
What? So it isn't that Speed finally got over the Amy hate?

Bummer....

Suspect

Smash Hero
Amy is annoying but I like her in SA2B

So she is ok in my book...

As far as my list goes for cool sonic characters it's this

Espio
the rest don't matter

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Uh...actually the good news is that I have homebrew channel now and I can record replays no matter how long they are =D

I never really got any good Sonic replays because my matches always take too long, but now...I can! ^_^

But the gamecube controller is good news too :)

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Toony my mom's house is really close to NH, like 20 min from burlington.

how far away in retrospect to something like the rockingham mall?

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
there's this chinese restaurant with gaming space in the back that people play at in Nashua, go go gadget google!
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...ashua,+Hillsborough,+New+Hampshire+03064&z=15

(603) 578-0702

idk if they play this thursday or next thursday, either way I've been working Thursday nights lately and haven't been able to go but there are like 8 or so others who would be there.

KID my sis might be interested in going, but I'm on the clock at a card shop every weekend for the rest of the month. Is there anything going on early in September? I'll be driving by on my way back to school on the 4th/5th.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Rockinham Mall is in Salem, and it's like 5 minutes from one of the stores I work at. Think the border between Mass/NH.

I have no idea. I've been working on Thursday nights. That's why I listed the phone number ;)

NH Cody

Smash Champion
that's the restaurants', yes. If you're able to attend, great. Should be able to get some exp against some decent people.
Well obviously the Chinese Restaurant wouldn't know anything about a bunch of smash geeks using the back room or whatever, would they..?

I can't make it today...and like you said you don't even know if it's today or next week :urg:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Never prejudge, Terios.

Dulcy the Dragon made for a fantastic Number 5, Foxxy Love, and Elmyra.

Godbrother11225

Smash Apprentice
no offense but i kind of find sonic users to be annoying
spindash, jump, and aerial attack. spindash, jump, and aerial attack. it just repeat over and over.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If I can't prejudge how am I supposed to hate people for no reason?
Easy. Find something better to hate them for, of course!

@Godbrother: If it's so easy to write down the typical pattern, then why can't you stop it? Surely you'd be able to plan ahead and deal with the spindash, jump, aerial attack.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Where's CiTH D;
________
@lol
aerial is down
hit it when i'm springin up
pressin down b
like i don't give a ****
i know you wait for it
but you keep missin
and we gonna side taunt
every single time

:093:

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
That doomsday zone vid is amazing. Makes me want to watch a full version of the games.

Well obviously the Chinese Restaurant wouldn't know anything about a bunch of smash geeks using the back room or whatever, would they..?
actually yes. The owner's son runs the thing.

Browny

Smash Hater
I know that... I was hoping you would go and do it so I didnt have to :p

I used to have every sonic X episode on my computer but now only have 27-38 and 53-78 :/

Browny

Smash Hater
27-38 are great
53-78 are ok, if only because team chaotix actually features more than a few times.
39-52 are bearable
1-26 made me hate everything

for the record, in english dub Tails still spazzes out at nothing lol, just talking about watching the clouds go by makes him crazy :/

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Yessss.

Yes.

Yes yes yes yes yes.
^^^^This.

Those...seem odd. Sakura as Tails? REALLY?
I can see it working...O:

no offense but i kind of find sonic users to be annoying
spindash, jump, and aerial attack. spindash, jump, and aerial attack. it just repeat over and over.
You're pit. you definitely have the tools to stop that...and if they are that predictable, you should be taking care of them, no problem. Sonic sucks.

Awwweesooome.

Tbh, I was kinda getting used to Jason Griffith too :|

edit: Oh wow O_O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww0ecdhL6n8&feature=player_embedded
Yessssssssssss. Jason will be missed. Time for Roger to take over. That was the Brawl Sonic model, right? The Super Sonic spikes are interesting...really cool. Also, lol @ everyone going crazy over the eye color. Its fine to me. @_@

Where's CiTH D;
________
@lol
aerial is down
hit it when i'm springin up
pressin down b
like i don't give a ****
i know you wait for it
but you keep missin
and we gonna side taunt
every single time

:093:
Saving this in a notepad file and to my VM. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6YdYij_sA0#t=05m00s

Surprisingly, it's enjoyable to me to watch from that point on...

7:40-7:45 = LOL
lool, the japanese episodes were so much...funnier for some reason. Man, i enjoyed Sonic X. Except Chris at times.

27-38 are great
53-78 are ok, if only because team chaotix actually features more than a few times.
39-52 are bearable
1-26 made me hate everything

for the record, in english dub Tails still spazzes out at nothing lol, just talking about watching the clouds go by makes him crazy :/
I enjoyed the entirety of the series...but im super biased. Sonic too good.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Yessssssssssss. Jason will be missed. Time for Roger to take over. That was the Brawl Sonic model, right? The Super Sonic spikes are interesting...really cool. Also, lol @ everyone going crazy over the eye color. Its fine to me. @_@
Yup, definately looks like the Brawl model.

Haters gonna hate.

lool, the japanese episodes were so much...funnier for some reason. Man, i enjoyed Sonic X. Except Chris at times.
Probably cause the voices were less annoying lol. I like how they brake the fourth wall
(even though sometimes they do it a bit much)

Lol Chris...

Removed due to being inappropriate.
~ Chis

Top Bottom