• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Trent

Smash Champion
Trent, I've seen some people show up late to the game, but ****, man. You are WAY f-cking -ss late on that one. Those comics haven't been in style since Clinton was in office.
Man I've always wanted to read them when I was a kid too. I just finally got my *** around to reading all of them since I found that tka site a while ago. Let's just say back in the day comic book stores didn't carry them in Nebraska. :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nah Shadow isn't dead, didn't Eggman say he was the original at the end of Shadow the Hedgehog or something?

So does this mean the only main characters that haven't died are Tails and Amy?
Wow. Especially for Tails. Although its impossible to kill him
I thought Shadow died at the end of SA2 and the one from Sonic Heroes onward is a clone?
This is why it's arguable.

Rick, Eggman NEVER says that in Shadow the Hedgehog.
It's hinted that there's a slight possibility that he's a clone, or a pure robot from the Shadow army Eggman created.

However, at the end of the game, Shadow more or less says "**** it", and moves on.

Ever since the end of SA2, absolutely nothing has been said of Shadow. It's been hinted that he may be a clone, robot, or the original Shadow created by Gerald Robotnik using Black Doom's DNA, but it is NEVER resolved.

So any theory as to what the current Shadow is is plausible, since they never explained it, and because of Shadow the Hedgehog's final ending, it's most likely that we'll never get a complete explanation of it either.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
They said in the end of Shadow the Hedgehog that Robotnik had one of his machines save Shadow and he is infact the real Shadow. Thats what a small cutscene says while fighting the final boss if you last so long.

Trent

Smash Champion
**** it, don't make me go back to that horrible game..

Now I wanna fight the final boss over again and see it. :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They said in the end of Shadow the Hedgehog that Robotnik had one of his machines save Shadow and he is infact the real Shadow. Thats what a small cutscene says while fighting the final boss if you last so long.
I see. Guess I ***** Devil Doom too fast to hear that piece of dialogue.
Still, that makes for Sonic, Knuckles, Blaze, Robotnik, Eggman, Elise, and Shara to have all died in the Sonic Universe.

That's a decent amount of main characters right there.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Shadow's a homo. Gay *** emo sonic ripoff. I don't understand how anyone enjoys him as a character.

Like, even if sonic never existed, and shadow was his own original character, he's still really lame.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shadow's a homo. Gay *** emo sonic ripoff. I don't understand how anyone enjoys him as a character.

Like, even if sonic never existed, and shadow was his own original character, he's still really lame.

Shadow didn't turn emo until Shadow the Hedgehog, and you and your preposterous green hair know **** well that that's the truth.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Still though. Sonic's concept was that he was the "hip" up to date, edgy kind of personality.

All shadow did was take that and make it gayer than sonic did by being 'dark' about it. With his mysterious past and his own devout purpose.

Honestly, I take it as a blessing that they didn't give shadow his own tails-esque side kick. He would have been even dumber.

Edit - My hair is brown now </3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Still though. Sonic's concept was that he was the "hip" up to date, edgy kind of personality.

All shadow did was take that and make it gayer than sonic did by being 'dark' about it. With his mysterious past and his own devout purpose.

Honestly, I take it as a blessing that they didn't give shadow his own tails-esque side kick. He would have been even dumber.

Edit - My hair is brown now </3

I guess, *****.
I liked Shadow pre-ShTH.

Sucks about your hair though ;___;

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Espy got outSoniced lol

Shadow is only emo for one game. In 2k6 he's normal again. There hasn't been what I consider a "main" entry in forever though. Then again Unleashed may have been more "main" seeing as I only played the ****ty wii version. It's sad that I require them to have 30 characters that suck *** to accept it as canon. :/

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord

I bet the Sonic team would probably read this and think, "my GOD that's brilliant! Why didn't we do that before?!"

Seriously, Boxob, careful what you say aloud lest it come to pass.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I bet the Sonic team would probably read this and think, "my GOD that's brilliant! Why didn't we do that before?!"

Seriously, Boxob, careful what you say aloud lest it come to pass.
Honestly, I'm surpised they haven't already done it. I'm sure people would like it, unfortunately.

I wish it was just sonic tails knuckles and eggman. All 2D, with plot not being a major concern, always. That formula never failed them, but the proceeded to fail anyway lol.

For espy all the ladies: Facebook.com/boxob
Broooown.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I have my own secret stash. Only Cammy knows my secret link of a secret stash of secrecy.
it's true.
he hides them under his mattress....

If she's a wh-re then yeah stay away. But if she's just a b-tch.... ya can tap dat azz nahmean?
oh yeah lol. sorry, should've clarified. she's a wh-re. i get what you're sayin mang, if she's a b-tch that doesn't really change her do-ability xD

lol Nothing came of it. I wasn't interested. I rarely get interested in anyone. :/
what about meh? ):<

My hair is brown now </3

Despondent, woeful, other synonyms for sad.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Cammy's special. <3

It was mainstream I GUESS but it didn't MATTER. They'll never reference any of it again. It may as well have not existed. Same with 2k6. Last real entry with any bearing on the future of the series was probably Shadow. GOD how ****ing lame is that?

Trent

Smash Champion
So I actually put in Shadow the Hedgehog and re played the final mission. I you fight Black Doom for 9 1/2 minutes Eggman explains he saved the real Shadow with a robot after SA2, and that THAT is the real Shadow.

Wtf, I'm so pissed that I missed STORYLINE because I kicked his *** in like 3 minutes. :(

infomon

Smash Scientist
Hahahahaha, now everyone on AiB will get to here Infzy's voice.

http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=593

That was such a good set, it's too bad it had to be ruined by that "bad" commentary.
oh phew, I thought it might've been me they were making fun of :urg:
I didn't remember the vid well enough to know if I'd said much on top of the livestream commentary or not.

all I said was the "steak" thing at the end lol
now I feel bad for the guy (whoever it was?) who was actually doing the commentary.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
So

Who wants me to learn & use PSA and add hitbubbles to Sonic?

After I finish Kita's Lucario video

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
wut...leave it to toes and KID to mindrape people. o.O

@the shadow discussion
I just read the wikia page. :x pretty much everyone cleared everything up. And i missed it. Stupid school. <_<

@bionic
Go for it. I dont see why not. :D

@Shado
eww rosy.

@Cammy
you always get the girls. no fair XD

I really want to make C3. I just hate that its 2 hours away and i have no ride.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Quivo, if the Sonic boards were to be expected to verify information and sh*t we'd be knee deep in "work" and sh*t. We don't got TIME to be dealing with your weird *ss fact-checking bull-sh*t.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
What's this about Kita's Lucario vid?

Yeah, I haven't been on forever, and this is all I have to say. I've been so busy with getting all my schoolwork done, getting my internet fast again, and trying to attend more tourneys and get better, which depending on your view can be seen as a failure or a success.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'm not swearing. What are you talking about, Chis?
That's crazy.
You crazy, Chis.

Giving me infractions you mother f*cker...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Going to Colorado for a trip. If they don't have internet, won't be back until Tuesday night.
Byez.

Top Bottom