• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Nothing really, It's just a joke in Vegassmash saying how Colorado is terrible just to make fun of a new Vegassmasher that moved here from Loveland.

Even though it's not far from the truth that they aren't the best players.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Colorado sucks balls.

Its true.

Fluxus sucks soooo bad.

Kinzer, when is the next large Vegas Tourney?

Utah is wanting to travel to you guys, just don't know when.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I haven't heard anything about the UNLV monthlies, seems like they can't work with the big dogs to schedule something. Unless you count weeklies, it doesn't seem like anything big will come back to Vegas anytime soon.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I dunno, KID. Espy doesn't seem to get out of Texas enough. He thought that Colorado didn't have internet xD

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
So, I guess I'll just ask the question on everyone's mind. What exactly is Colorado? Is it some kind of magic marker set?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I think it's a mexican magic marker set.

**** Colorado Wyoming.

Kita's working on Sonic, I'm still capture-card-less.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
All my posts are funny. We should make a Toes appreciation thread to commemorate my goodness.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So I got really curious when KID claimed to be PR'd. I was like "Wow, KID took a ranking in a state flooded with players like Sn4keee, NL, W3s, 4nti, Sh4dow, etc?". I was like "Wow, that's pretty impressive". However, I was caught off guard since you said your scene was "cruddy and small". I checked the NY PR and I was like "Wow, Kid's a lyin' *** mo'****ah."

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208594

Then I found this.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255695

lol.

Nice try mang.

:093:

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
New York state wouldn't even exist without the city. Kid, you ****ed this one up big time.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, chao. We utter some pretty great falsities on these boards.
This is true, however, "LI > [anything]" is a falsity. In fact, i am used to writing "LI <" anytime I compare it to anything else. True story.

However, i was in Glen Cove (in long island) last wkend, and man do you islanders have a lot of money. Cars, houses, i even got to see polo being played for the first time in my life (horses and mallets, what's not to like?). I guess it's true tho: money can't buy everything. In this case, respect from the rest of NY. lol jkjk, im just hatin', u guys are ok in small doses. and ya'll got new haircuts.

Fact: Long island <<<<<< Sonic.

Trent

Smash Champion
Falllllllsity. A tad.

Man I wish I lived in NYC during Halloween. Other than that I don't think I'd ever wanna go there.

CeroPhantom

Smash Cadet
You people are lucky. Living in the states, easy access to Tourneys. The closest tourney is probably somewhere in Toronto, around a two-three hour drive away. :(

Canada and it's lack of Smashers.

infomon

Smash Scientist
They're from Montreal, a good 6 hour drive from Toronto, which this chap's apparently far away from.

Cero, where exactly you at?

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I never noticed you were Canadian. Also, CeroPhantom, I've noticed my last couple posts directed towards you have sounded kinda snobbish. I just want to clarify that I garner no negative opinions of you at all. We cool? :D

Top Bottom