• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Meh, I'm closer to it. Not that I'd ever go there. Canada just doesn't support a ridiculously opulent life-style like the States.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
Are you really closer than me? Man, my geography knowledge is terrible.. I couldn't spot minnesota on a map if my life depended on it..
I dunno, canada is so chill it seems, the ppl there take everything so easy from what i've seen. I like that. Plus i want to be a lumberjack.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
chao, you should come to my tournament, I actually know a dude that lives very close to you that might be willing to come with you if you do come.

its in two weeks, in rochester

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Are you really closer than me? Man, my geography knowledge is terrible.. I couldn't spot minnesota on a map if my life depended on it..
I dunno, canada is so chill it seems, the ppl there take everything so easy from what i've seen. I like that. Plus i want to be a lumberjack.
That's so weird to me. Maybe it's because I live in MN, but it just seems to me like Minnesota should be one of those states that everyone can recognize like Florida or something because of its weird shape. We're right at the north border with Canada.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
chao, you should come to my tournament, I actually know a dude that lives very close to you that might be willing to come with you if you do come.

Thanks for the invite KID! I was actually thinking of PMing you and asking if I could come a few wks ago, but i found out i'm busy that wkend. If my plans change though, Ill let you know by next week (wk before your tourney). And dude, if you know someone that lives close to here, tell him to contact me man! At the least, we can play every once in a while.. I never get to play with anyone but my scrub friends here, and they get pissed cause they can't play well so i never really get to play. So dude, tell him to PM me or PM me yourself and take my contact info to him, if he's weird about giving out his info. And dude, ill let you know if my plans change and i can come up, tell your friend not to get his hopes up for that tho. But next time you have one there man, ill come thru and your friend can come with me if he wants. It'll be sick.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Infzy, I live in Stratford, a good ways from any densely populated town
You think I don't know where stratford is?

I live in Waterloo, you **** :laugh:

I went to stratford a few months ago just to check out a toy store and buy some fancy chocolates lololol

I'm a 30 minute drive away (40 if slow). Perhaps faster once they plow through Shakespeare with the new highway :laugh:

Waterloo has weekly smashfests, tho it's Melee-dominated, we've got a few half-decent brawlers here.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

I wish I could come to one of your tournaments soon :\

I always support tournaments that don't have Pictochat banned, but all jokes aside

CeroPhantom

Smash Cadet
The only place with fancy chocolates I can think of here is the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. It's like... heaven.

I haven't been to Waterloo or Kitchener recently. I'm planning on going to the area next time my parents go to see if they have capture cards in any of the stores there.

Suspect

Smash Hero
i WILL be thankful if there are no more horrible sonic games

but hey i dont play as sonic in brawl :p

Trent

Smash Champion
Sonic Unleashed was pretty cool. Once you beat the game and never have to touch the Werehog levels again I mean.

CeroPhantom

Smash Cadet
Agreed. The Day stages in Unleashed are fantastic, and I'll sometimes start playing Unleashed just to run around the day stages, or, if I'm feeling bored, just fight Dark Gaia again, with it's great music.

lozeldamaster

Smash Rookie
I'm thankful that the Sonic Boards exist and that there are a plethora of awesome Sonic players (Tenki, Espy, etc) with epic info that will be a big help in improving my game. Oh, and also the fact that Sonic is Mid-tier =)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm thankful that I can play my favorite character (and the one I can play best) without having to counterpick. I know some others will disagree with me on that, but that still doesn't stop me from trying to prove them wrong and doing my best even if they're right.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Late post but I'm thankful that Black Friday and Cyber Monday exist.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
We need an Eggman. The sinister villain that always tricks him for a temporary part of the storyline of whatever game he may be in.

At least Sonic knows what he wants.

Put Eggman in his place.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I approve of this new title.

:093: