• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

True Blue

Smash Lord
No blankets at all? Unlucky :|

My cousins in Hong Kong have no heaters. Only air conditioning.

Yea. Everyone took them from me.

I have my fun running constantly, and it's about 30-40 every night here. :applejack:
I usually wouldn't mind that. As long as I have a blanket. Cause I was walking around Jersey in just shorts and a shirt. Only problem is that when I am sleeping the cold effects me more.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Forgot to say this, but...I beat X 2-0 in a $5 MM at Apex.

I AM THE KING OF SLAYING :sonic:'s.

Beneath my throne I have the heads of Speed, D1aos, Meek, X, Espy, Xlr8 (lol), Wedge, Kid goggles, and Bionic.

+3 matchup in Seagull's Favor. +2 matchup for other :wolf:'s probably.

:018:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You're actually giving us more backing to support a +1 over a +2 by doing this.
Thanks for helping the cause.

Bionic's not a Sonic btw. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero

Beneath my throne I have the heads of Speed, D1aos, Meek, X, Espy, Xlr8 (lol), Wedge, Kid goggles, and Bionic.

Sonic is bad, no one cares.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman

were the matches close at all?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

I couldn't find you at APEX. :(

Tesh

Smash Hero
Gotta catch em all or it doesn't count Seagull. You still need Cloud, Zero, BSP and me. Then we will give you some kind of special sonic slaying award.

Like Dr Eggman Joe

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
Was there anything else cool at Apex?

You know, like how last year they had Ike Vs. Yoshi and the Marth ditto single elimination tourney.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
lol joe good stuff, hope you had fun man.

Edit:

mad late but i main heihachi in psa. up triangle, bowling pin/beach balls alldayerryday.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace

good job, you beat a bunch of people who can't get out of pools @ nationals. want a medal?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yo!!

A while back Espy.mentioned to Trublu that u could powersheild attacks n immediately attack afterwards. Like fox usmash or dsmash n u cud fsmash out if sheild.

This true? N if so what is the timing?

:sonic:

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
I'll step it up next year. Was busy a lot from running back and forth from matches and to my booth. The next year I will have more help with my booth so I won't be so bleh about it. Though I don't care so much that I didn't make it out cause I made $280 from just buttons. lol. So I don't think I lost compared to some others lol.

Edit: Plus I had my fun match with 9B. So close. First game I 0 to deathed him in 10 seconds.

Edit2: Also another thing. Doesn't a plus 3 mean that they shouldn't be able to take off more than 1 stock if lucky? So the fact that X took you down to one stock both games even though he was so rusty at the game means that it can't possibly be a plus 3.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It honestly supports a +1, really, especially given that X doesn't really have a Wolf to play against. :applejack:

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
Is Seagull like the Sonic to Sonics? Like it seems sometimes when Sonics win it's because the opponent doesn't know how to deal with the character Sonic. Is that what Seagull is doing with Wolf?

ps: no disrespect, just a connection I made lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Seagull just likes to brag about winning a match up against people who have no idea how to play against his main. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
^ indeed

It's just not a fun MU imo. Space bairs, score follow ups, aggressive offstage game helps.

Don't try to duke it out up close, he ***** you up close.

Yo: let's discuss the MU, hahaha

Life

Smash Hero
Seagull is on my to-beat list, though it doesn't look like I'll be taking out anyone on that list anytime soon.

Gimp his recovery IMO.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
we still have yet to finish that sonic guide. At this point i think a video tutorial on sonic would be a easier chose. Even if it was spread into multiple episodic segments. We coul explain mu's advanced baiting tactics, how to do specific ATs and show off examples from spefici segments of matches. Though i guess that does kinda sound like a lot of editing work and i don't really have equipment to do this myself. if i did i would though. :2

Top Bottom