• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
For real. Lots of coaching rumors going on. You'd think that those barriers that block out players from the crowd would be enough, but... :applejack:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Those barriers blocked nothing lol. People literally sat underneath them. Can't blame Rain getting a bit annoyed really but he did choke pretty hard against Nairo. 3 frikkin SDs.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
he didnt even lose to coached reads he just fabricated an issue and let it distract him from so many basic manuevers 3 SDs

:phone:

Kupo Rose

I'm glad I didn't turn off the stream when Otori lost. That last match in GF made it all worthwhile.

Coontail's commentary got extremely annoying during the last couple of matches though.

Kupo Rose

Maybe, I dunno. Like, I couldn't tell what was worse... Listening to him, Pierce or that stupid autotune Beach advert.

At least there was some hilarious highlights of that tournament.

9B's Sopo
Deflicker mode
Japanese players going "awww" when the fire transformation came on PS1

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sonic didn't win... I want to change that

as soon as I become the best DJ in the world or become rich enough to take care of mysef adn my family :(

:sonic:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Life has been putting its hands on the community. Im just thankful I had enough food to last the weekend, gas to make it to payday, internet to watch the stream, cable for Adventure Time/Regular Show, and a roof over my head. No joke, overdrafted credit card and 49 cents in my bank account.

But I get paid tomorrow, buying steak for Saturday ;)

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dabuz is the scum of the earth. People shouldn't have to deal with that kind of person after flying across the world.

Won't shake hands after getting wrecked? Counterpicking display settings? ****ing olimars.

Tesh

Smash Hero
They should just ban him from tournaments until he apologizes to Rain. Or better yet, everyone should just completely ignore him 100% at tournaments.

Kupo Rose

He was johning about how he wanted the deflicker mode off because he had weak eyes. Otori just wanted to leave it on and it had to be decided by coin toss in the end. The chat stream just exploded ridiculing him with "deflicker mode metagame CP 2013".

The **** move was he didn't shake hands with Otori after he lost. Bad sport.

Life

Smash Hero
Think the game looks nicer with deflicker off personally (I wish there was an option to turn it off on Xenoblade because on my tiny college dorm TV I can't read the text because of it unless I go to the "are you sure you want to leave these items" prompt which seems to remove it or something)

Also, obligatory:

Deflicker? I don't even know 'er!

True Blue

Smash Lord
none of the sonics who went to apex made it out of pools lmfao you guys suck <3

At least I can stay all sonic in tourment. Lol. Jk.
Anyways I had fun. I lost cause I don't have snake practice. And the only good snake near me never wants to play me. So no snake practice. And I have bad item control so Diddy ***** me. Wish I had X's pool cause I could have won the matches he lost since I am use to characters like D3.

Plus made good sales with my art booth and had fun playing Japanese.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry if I deceived ya =[

I just post here occasionally because I use Sonic sometimes in MMs and friendlies. I still like the character. It's nice to stay up to date with new techs and strategies. I always watch the new videos, too, but I never critique because I would advise obvious stuff like "don't roll excessively" or "don't spindash when your opponent is on the other side of the stage!" lol

BSP

Smash Legend
He was johning about how he wanted the deflicker mode off because he had weak eyes. Otori just wanted to leave it on and it had to be decided by coin toss in the end. The chat stream just exploded ridiculing him with "deflicker mode metagame CP 2013".

The chat was pretty funny then.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wait so he legitimately was being a ***** 2 rain without a logical reason?

:sonic:

Just to clarify. The deflicker incident was with Otori. He did shake Otori's hand though, probably because an hour or so had passed and someone probably told him he was being a dumb****.

He was salty about Delfino and Rain buttraping him harder than last year (where he also let rain take him to delfino).

Kupo Rose

This is true.

Getting sick sucks. Fricken cold in my hotel room and I wasn't able to get a blanket at all. Who the heck needs the air conditioning on during winter...
No blankets at all? Unlucky :|

My cousins in Hong Kong have no heaters. Only air conditioning.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Getting sick sucks. Fricken cold in my hotel room and I wasn't able to get a blanket at all. Who the heck needs the air conditioning on during winter...

I have my fun running constantly, and it's about 30-40 every night here. :applejack:

Top Bottom