• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

True Blue

Smash Lord
In that case, __X__ still gets that HUGE steak! (With A1) and I guess TB'll get second! :D
T.T second! Nooooooooo! lol

I'm still in this race.
Yea but I glued your shoes to the ground, now you can't finish the race. lol

Right, all Sonic's will just get top spot then and all get their own HUMOUGOUS steak (with A1).

And if you switch off Sonic you get second! ;)
I can't even imagine using anyone else besides Sonic!

... y'know not even kidding? I should round up all the Sonics for us to go get a steak. Just to say we had steak. LOL
It won't be that hard, it is only 3 Sonic mains and X is staying in my hotel room. lol. Technically we just have to find you lol. But that sounds like an awesome picture to get at Apex. We gotta do it and I will have my camera! lol

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
It was only my idea in concept. I'd really like some of the other ppl that couldn't participate last time, to do so this time. *coughboxobcough*

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
It is fine for me.

And only X is staying in my room. Is there any other Sonic's going that I don't know of? Trying to see about a cool get together after pools on saturday. Since I already looked and Me and Kuraudo have a 1PM pool. And X has a 4PM pool.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It is fine for me.

And only X is staying in my room. Is there any other Sonic's going that I don't know of? Trying to see about a cool get together after pools on saturday. Since I already looked and Me and Kuraudo have a 1PM pool. And X has a 4PM pool.
There's SupergirlKels, if I recall right. I'll be cheering KillLock on in his own set of 4PM pools. I'm definitely down for a Sonic group meet-up though!

[EDIT]

Also best of luck to everyone in their pools.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Where does it site what time u pool is?

I have pool12 MJG n ZERO...

Trblu u gotPool 11 kingtoon n Mikeneko

Kuraudo... U have RYO if u win rd 1. Gud luck

X is in pool 24... He will cruise thru it

Espy I don't see u!!!

:sonic:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Pretty sure PJ is in your pool as well, so watch out. Then again PJ wont be on your side of the bracket assuming MJG beats you both.

Look on the site it will tell you the time each wave of pools start. 8 at a time.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Where does it site what time u pool is?

I have pool12 MJG n ZERO...

Trblu u gotPool 11 kingtoon n Mikeneko

Kuraudo... U have RYO if u win rd 1. Gud luck

X is in pool 24... He will cruise thru it

Espy I don't see u!!!

:sonic:

Espy ain't going. And thanks. It's gonna be tough but I'll do my best.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm so proud of that avi. It turned out better than I thought it would.

[EDIT]

Also I feel that I can make it into bracket. I've got a Japanese player I've never met before or known about, then Ryo, and if I can make it so far, Player-1. I think I can pull it off.

If I make it into bracket though, I want Leon. Or any Marth really.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
You had to edit it a lot though didn't you?

Should make a larger version too since the site allows it.

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna watch the crap out of the apex stream lol idk why but I'm very excited to watch this year.

I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan too, I loved 1 and 2, I liked chain of memories also but my save file was deleted :,( I haven't been able to play any of the more recent games but I wanted 385/2 just never bought it. I REALLY want to play Birth By Sleep but not enough to pick up a PSP. Gonna pick up Kingdom Hearts 3d once I get my 3DS. Probably wouldn't be getting a 3DS if Pokemon X and Y weren't coming out on it tho.

But I do love me some Kingdom Hearts, it gives me the feels.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I missed out not playing any Kingdom Hearts game.

Pokemon X/Y... I hope Fennekin is as good as it looks.

Hi Espy. Interesting avatar.

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
I'm soooooooo pumped up for 6th gen, I love the look of all the starters. I think I'm gonna choose Chespin, I like his design a lot and I usually pick the grass type or fire type anyways.

Aaaaand I think I wanna get Xerneas, it looks like a pretty cool poke.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Xerneas looks like such a ****ing boss.

Yveltal...is ok. Way too obvious on the Y gimmick.

Dem Norse gods. I hope Pokemon "Z" is the wrym that lives underneath Yggdrasil. It would complete the set.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be playing KH3D on the plane ride. If I don't pass out that is. Running on low amounts of sleep.
And only person I am worrying about in pools is KToon since Mikeneko wont even get near me if he wins all his matches and slightly Fuwa just because he is a japanese player.

And Pokemon X/Y. I love Fennekin! Foxes are super cool!

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
So who thinks they are making bracket?

Also aside from Espy, TB, and myself, who is a huge KH fan?

I'm a big KH fan. I own every game except Birth By Sleep since I don't have a PSP and don't plan on getting one only cause of one game. Fortunately my friend has the a PSP and BBS so I just borrowed both from him and gave it back to him once I beat the game to the point where I saw the final end and the secret video.

So far pokemon gen 6 looks nice and I'll probably go fennekin.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I ride the KH due to Disney/Square/RPG bias but I haven't committed too much to know by heart.
Currently, slowly, and delayed progress through the series.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Im pleasantly surprised by the amount of fans. I also was never sure about KID: its KH1 Sora+Mew, dunno how the correlate but its always looked baller, lol.

I missed 358/2 Days, and Coded due to no DS. Loved BBS, felt pretty close to KHII. Reason im asking, is for ps3 I believe this year, they are releasing KH1.5 HD. Theory holds they will do KH 2.5 at some point as well

Edit: Gamefaqs is showing no current announced US release, but 3/14/2013 is the Japanese release date shown. Containts KH1, Re:CoM, and either BBS/Days, accoriding to my 10mins of research

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Almost at APEX. Really excited!! I brought two Chaos Emeralds so any Sonic mains that wanna get a shot of us crossing emeralds, well, lol. Nerd it up.

Top Bottom