• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tesh

Smash Hero
He used Charizard in Project:Meh, I don't think he uses PT in regular brawl (why would you).

I actually just like the "go go saaaaaaaaawnik" chant. One of the funniest moments I've seen at a tournament was a dozen people singing the DK rap to cheer on Will at WHOBO 4.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Have Sonic players ever chanted "STEAK!!!" at a tourney before?

Oh, and how much do you think you'll be going Sonic. As it appears you main Charazard (PT).
Like Tesh said, I main Charizard in Project: M.

I'm still by all means a Sonic main in Brawl. I've dabbled into characters like Pit, Fox and King Dedede before, but I'll be going all out with Sonic for APEX.

True Blue

Smash Lord

I'm still by all means a Sonic main in Brawl. I've dabbled into characters like Pit, Fox and King Dedede before, but I'll be going all out with Sonic for APEX.
YO! definitely should meet up and hang out! Though during event times I will be stuck at a booth for most of the time. Until I go crazy and need to run outside for cold air. lol.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
One of the funniest moments I've seen at a tournament was a dozen people singing the DK rap to cheer on Will at WHOBO 4.
LOOOL

All Sonic, sweet! Also, I like Sonic's Project M moonwalk! :D

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
How far is Sonic's moonwalk in PM? Is it longer than Falcon's? Also, doesn't Falcon's still have the most utility (full running momentum backwards, great for deeeeep Bair edgegaurds?)

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's just embarrassing.
I'd be humiliated if I was at that event when that happened. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I have to disagree. It was amazing. It was random, and so many ppl joined in, during a really hype grand finals.

Sure, it was a bit... out of left field, but I loved it for that same reason

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
There are many ways to express a love for a franchise with a sense of dignity and respect.
That was not one of those ways. :applejack:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
What else discusts you? :applejack:
homeless people, feet, onions, mustard, oil, vinegar, and pickles mixed up together, leonardo dicaprio with a long beard, toothpaste and orange juice (brush teeh first then drink juice), your sister, overcooked meals, pink t-shirts, short shorts, bad internet connections, most of the people on sonic boards, coffee, smoking, disease, mold, turnip, beansprouts, stale junkfood (more namely, popcorn), bed bugs, any sort of bug now that I think of it...sick people, spiders, slime, sweat, some of my friends, work, and you.

there's more, but I haven't slept yet, which also discusts me greatly

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Sorry guys, im broke-er than a quadrappalegic right now. When i get money again ill travel to madd tournaments and teach you guys hella stuffs.

No apex for me

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Sorry guys, im broke-er than a quadrappalegic right now. When i get money again ill travel to madd tournaments and teach you guys hella stuffs.

No apex for me
.... the one time I decide to make one more tournament run and you won't be there. While I'm ON THE SAME COAST AS YOU.

...nah but real talk I get it. That sucks. B\ ....should still find a way to go. Like. ASAP. Ah well.

Top Bottom